What's the dumbest thing you ever did?

What's the dumbest thing I ever did???

It happened in high school. I had just finished using the restroom, and hadn't gone ten feet when people in the hall started to point behind me. There was a lot of giggling, and laughter, but I paid it no mind since it wasn't me that they were pointing at. But when I entered Miss Hennesy's English class the look of absolute horror that came over her face, and the giggles and snickers that came from the rest of the class made me finally turn and look. Somehow, someway, I had gotten the toilet paper roll in the stall tangled up in my underwear, and had a trail leading all the way back down the hall from under my skirt. Miss Hennesy was a Nun btw.

DS

Mathgirl.....

I did eventually get out..... Changing Ropes in mid air in total darkness....... *ponders* thats just downright foolish....... and then the whole using the carbide lite that Mom made me bring with me..... *shakes head* thank god she taught me how to use it when I was like 4 or something or I'da been in the dark for a good long time....... like 3 more hours........ maybe more considering it was nightime when I got out.......

Back