Whats the last thing your masturbated with*

Not recently but my husband had a much much older man over to fix something, he was giving me serious fuck eyes and after he was done he had a beer, he left it on our kitchen counter and I thought about his mouth on it and slid it up inside me and made myself cum on it where his mouth was. 🫣🫣
I'm sure he'd be happy to know that. And very mad at himself for leaving

Not recently but my husband had a much much older man over to fix something, he was giving me serious fuck eyes and after he was done he had a beer, he left it on our kitchen counter and I thought about his mouth on it and slid it up inside me and made myself cum on it where his mouth was. 🫣🫣
I'm thinking it will be a month long project Miss ... And I will need your undivided attention😈

I wish he coulda watched me do it and fuck his spit deeper into me with his cock once I was done. I came so hard 🥵🥹
I'm sure he could have.

You know, I know how to fix a thing or two myself. I also like beer from the bottle, watching women pleasure themselves, and fucking them hard and deep afterwards. 😉

I'm sure he could have.

You know, I know how to fix a thing or two myself. I also like beer from the bottle, watching women pleasure themselves, and fucking them hard and deep afterwards. 😉
Just wish that bottle got as deep as his eyes into my cleavage but you can both spitroast me once you’re done.

Just wish that bottle got as deep as his eyes into my cleavage but you can both spitroast me once you’re done.
Teamwork always gets the job done faster .. but in that case I'll say it gets it done better.

Back