What's your bed language?

Well, I'm boring... English - Either with a British accent or American accent, depending on who I'm with

raphy said:
Well, I'm boring
Dear r,
I'm tempted to compliment you on your self awareness. I won't, though, because I've decided to be nice for a couple of days.
MG

MathGirl said:
I've decided to be nice for a couple of days.
Maths, I noticed this. Could you give us the exact cut-offf time? I like to be prepared.

Perdita

Lovepotion69 said:

Icing, what is considered "talking dirty the right way in Swedish"? I'll probably laugh if I hear someone do it to me...

I really not entirely sure, just that it has worked for me, but I can't really remember they said exactly. I had my mind in other things at the moment. Personally I couldn't do it if my life depended on it. That's why I STFU.

gauchecritic said:
Well I know The* has an audio story posted. Or he spoke someone else's audio, or summink.

Gauche

*Otherwise called TheEarl. (He lets me call him The cos he's my mate.)

Thanks for the plug Smeagol. I read one of Wicked n Erotic's stories. Good story, not sure about the voice.

The

Last edited:
Bed Language

As for me, I am extremely vocal in bed and am the type of person that has to let the entire world and a few galaxies know that I am cumming..LOL

Back