whats your fantasy?

Re: PSSSST Catalina.....

apet4you said:
It's only cuz Roscoe the Sadistic One...would love to be involved in any of the preceeding fantasies...and quite frankly...i would love to have HIM!!!!

PET:devil:

No final "e", slut-gut baby. No final "e". Always spell a mack's name right.

Re: Re: PSSSST Catalina.....

rosco rathbone said:
No final "e", slut-gut baby. No final "e". Always spell a mack's name right.

This one throws herself upon Your dubious mercy....

Please forgive ME!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: PSSSST Catalina.....

apet4you said:
This one throws herself upon Your dubious mercy....

Please forgive ME!!!!!
Not bloody likely ... pun intended.
blowingup.gif

Re: Re: Re: Re: PSSSST Catalina.....

AngelicAssassin said:
blowingup.gif

You are supposed to help me gain the approval of the Bloody One....(i think You are encouraging HIM)

PET:rose:

PSSSST Pet

apet4you said:
You are supposed to help me gain the approval of the Bloody One....(i think You are encouraging HIM)

Did you say blood<wefg>:devil:

My fantasy is much like some of the others here... To have Him come up behind me, not knowing it is Him, being blindfolded and thrown up against a wall, feeling His hardness pressing against me, His hands touching me roughly everywhere, the music in the background to be loud and with a good hard beat. (no pun intended ;) )

He would then throw me down on the bed, ripping my clothes off me, spanking me and making my behind nice and hot before He shoves His hardness inside me, taking me by force. i would be pleading with Him to be gentle with me, only to have Him pound into me harder. i would feel His hands on my breasts, pulling at my nipples and pinching them into hardness and hear Him saying what a slut i was for being excited by what was happening to me.

Then afterward, He would untie the blindfold and let me look into His beautiful face, where i would see His love showing in His eyes, and He would take me in His arms and hold me tight as we fell asleep, exhausted.. :D

sierra

very beautiful fantasy and one that i am sure deserves to be filled...over and over....:rose:

Re: sierra

apet4you said:
very beautiful fantasy and one that i am sure deserves to be filled...over and over....:rose:
Thank you apet :rose: Hopefully, He and i will get the chance to fulfill that very soon :D

A rose by any other name ...

apet4you said:

And your point pet?
icon_twisted.gif

Re: A rose by any other name ...

AngelicAssassin said:
And your point pet?
icon_twisted.gif

*ummm*

scared and worried now

I have No Point?!?

(whew)

slinks quietly away from the thread :p

Re: Re: A rose by any other name ...

apet4you said:
*ummm*

scared and worried now

I have No Point?!?

(whew)

slinks quietly away from the thread :p
No need to worry,

but <snaking a hand out to block the exit> what's your hurry?

Re: Re: Re: A rose by any other name ...

AngelicAssassin said:
No need to worry,

but <snaking a hand out to block the exit> what's your hurry?

EEEEK

*dropping to her knees as they give out from shock*

what were You saying again??

(i think we need more fantasies people!!!!!):rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: A rose by any other name ...

apet4you said:
EEEEK

*dropping to her knees as they give out from shock*

what were You saying again??

(i think we need more fantasies people!!!!!):rose:
*Helps her to her feet*

There can be only one.

*Glides away into the darkness ...*

*looks around at all the happily fatasizing people*

I will be back...bout to go invent some more fantasies to tell Ya'll about!!!!

:rose:

summerday

walking down the road with you in the city, your hand casually slips under my tank top fondling my little nubbin. I laugh at a joke you're telling and nuzzle into your armpit comforted by the smell there. A little up the road some fellas on the corner, hanging out in the sun, maybe they're working men on their lunch break, and i'm suddenly conscious of your hand up under my top. You're conscious of it too, making a huge obvious show of it. As we approach them i'm twisting my shoulders, uncomfortable and dragging my heels a moment of genuine panic over something so small. But you're having way too much fun, got your arm over mine, so i can't really move. what started as romantic is now -a pimpwalk. I want to pull away and get small. Passing the guys, some of them notice you're really feeling me up and say so and some don't pay any attention at all. I wouldn't actually know who said what because my head is turned away from them, trying to bury myself in your armpit for the duration of this walk of shame.
When we round the corner you push me up against a wall pull up my thong with one hand and kiss me hard

Re: Re: Re: Re: PSSSST Catalina.....

AngelicAssassin said:
blowingup.gif

Omg... ok, where in the world do you come up with all the little icons? I love this... the little smiley blowing up the other smiley. too funny.

SierraMoon said:
My fantasy is much like some of the others here... To have Him come up behind me, not knowing it is Him, being blindfolded and thrown up against a wall, feeling His hardness pressing against me, His hands touching me roughly everywhere, the music in the background to be loud and with a good hard beat. (no pun intended ;) )

He would then throw me down on the bed, ripping my clothes off me, spanking me and making my behind nice and hot before He shoves His hardness inside me, taking me by force. i would be pleading with Him to be gentle with me, only to have Him pound into me harder. i would feel His hands on my breasts, pulling at my nipples and pinching them into hardness and hear Him saying what a slut i was for being excited by what was happening to me.

Then afterward, He would untie the blindfold and let me look into His beautiful face, where i would see His love showing in His eyes, and He would take me in His arms and hold me tight as we fell asleep, exhausted.. :D

Sierra, I think you and I might be sharing dreams or something, because this is almost word for word a fanatasy I shared w/ N. a few weeks ago. This has been a fanatsy of mine for a very long time... can't wait for Him to spring it on me.:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PSSSST Catalina.....

niteshade said:
Omg... ok, where in the world do you come up with all the little icons? I love this... the little smiley blowing up the other smiley. too funny.
Glad to have obliged.

icon_beer.gif

I don't think Rosco wants to partake in the fantasy I mentioned, heh.

I want to be the center of attention either by will or forced, or being the server to men who want to fuck... men who are fucking... and women and men getting off waiting to have me in all ways (dp preoccupied with a pussy shoved in my face) I want to be used as a fuck toy, as a slut... this plus being abducted to do so or taken by suprised and blind folded and then revealed naked to a group of people, cutting my cloths off slowly, telling me i'm a good little whore. And having the one person who made it all happen for me, smiling in the corner and taking me last... whispering that he hoped I enjoyed my hours of fuckslutting.

Maybe abducted by one person ( i look young and virginal ::laughs at self:: ) and when hes through with being rough with me and just taking me and fucking everything till I am sore and puffy, scratched, redbottomed, maybe bleeding a little, completly cumed out and cumed on and spent... and say that he knows I enjoyed it, or that he knows I'm no virgin and that i want it again... but just leave me like that...
I want to be a good little subbie and be used and tortured and to have a dungeon like play room (with a swing), but lovingly...

::squirms in chair:: happy dreams tonight...

ooh, and in that dominant but loving relationship... and in that same playroom.
To be completly confined and teased... down to spreader bars and blind folds, Ogags or ball gag, tied in uncomfortable positions, paddled, whipped, spanked, teased, whimpering, begging, being told... teased with toys and balls, and vibrating/shocking, pinching toys... slow teasing penetration... slow oral... a dom with the patience to teach me to deep throat (male or female) ... I want to learn how He/She likes it. Some humiliation, some worship, leather, latex, wax...

::whimpers again...::

I want to be greeted as I wait for his return with a slap to the face, not a kiss. As I fall to the floor, he wrenches me up by my neck and throws me against the wall, pinning me with one huge arm as the other forces my pants down just below my ass. Just enough for a slut to get fucked.

I want him to laugh at me as he reaches down and feels that I'm not ready for him; I want him to whisper, his voice harsh and violent in my ear, "You want three fingers?" Knowing that I'm completely dry, that they'll tear me. Feeling me shake my head, tears already starting to fly. And say "Well, then you'll get four!" And shoving them in. Other hand flying up to slap me again before the scream has a chance to escape.

I want to stand impaled upon his hand for an eternity, pinioned by his smirk. Then I want him to slam me against the wall, spinning me, my face pressed so hard to the wall that I can barely breathe. I want him to pull his hand out and squeeze it between my face and the wall, forcing me to smell my own cunt on his fingers as he unzips and forces his cock up my completely unprepared ass, using me in the most brutal, primal, unloving ways possible. And leaving me to sob after he is through with my body.

Back