whats your fantasy?

Quint said:
I want to be greeted as I wait for his return with a slap to the face, not a kiss. As I fall to the floor, he wrenches me up by my neck and throws me against the wall, pinning me with one huge arm as the other forces my pants down just below my ass. Just enough for a slut to get fucked.

I want him to laugh at me as he reaches down and feels that I'm not ready for him; I want him to whisper, his voice harsh and violent in my ear, "You want three fingers?" Knowing that I'm completely dry, that they'll tear me. Feeling me shake my head, tears already starting to fly. And say "Well, then you'll get four!" And shoving them in. Other hand flying up to slap me again before the scream has a chance to escape.

I want to stand impaled upon his hand for an eternity, pinioned by his smirk. Then I want him to slam me against the wall, spinning me, my face pressed so hard to the wall that I can barely breathe. I want him to pull his hand out and squeeze it between my face and the wall, forcing me to smell my own cunt on his fingers as he unzips and forces his cock up my completely unprepared ass, using me in the most brutal, primal, unloving ways possible. And leaving me to sob after he is through with my body.

I think quint has been reading my mail.

This thread so reminds me of Nancy Friday's 4 books of female and male fantasies.........interesting reading.

Catalina

Quint said:
I want to be greeted as I wait for his return with a slap to the face, not a kiss. As I fall to the floor, he wrenches me up by my neck and throws me against the wall, pinning me with one huge arm as the other forces my pants down just below my ass. Just enough for a slut to get fucked.

I want him to laugh at me as he reaches down and feels that I'm not ready for him; I want him to whisper, his voice harsh and violent in my ear, "You want three fingers?" Knowing that I'm completely dry, that they'll tear me. Feeling me shake my head, tears already starting to fly. And say "Well, then you'll get four!" And shoving them in. Other hand flying up to slap me again before the scream has a chance to escape.

I want to stand impaled upon his hand for an eternity, pinioned by his smirk. Then I want him to slam me against the wall, spinning me, my face pressed so hard to the wall that I can barely breathe. I want him to pull his hand out and squeeze it between my face and the wall, forcing me to smell my own cunt on his fingers as he unzips and forces his cock up my completely unprepared ass, using me in the most brutal, primal, unloving ways possible. And leaving me to sob after he is through with my body.

*shakes for a while with her eyes greedily zeroing in on throat drying phrases ... then digs her nails into her palms as she closes the window*

Quint said:

good one :)

I want to be in a big room, surrounded by people fucking, sucking, jerking, and fingering. Everyone doing everything, men on men, women on women. Groups of two, four, six, everyone sucking cocks and pussies. All kinds of people, different ages and races, with everyone being pleasured, groaning, and cumming. And I want to put my young male ass into the air and be fucked by cocks and strapons while women watch me...

Think I just lived one of mine....guess whose Master just found out what it feels like to have his own multiple orgasms.....yippy yiy yah, am I a happy slave :nana: :D

Catalina

my newest fantasy

i am walking ...alone in a city where i know no-one. A big black car ..almost like a limo pulls up next to me...ad someone (male or female..i don't know) hops out and clamps a hand over my mouth and nose...i pass out (chloroform??)

I awaken to an opulent room, candles are burning and i am tied face down to a big bed. My ass is raised in the air by pillows..and my legs are spread and shackled. I can hear people around me but can only turn my head a little to the left or right, not nearly far enough to see who is with me. Gentle hands run up the backs of my legs, teasingly light. I can feel hot breath on my back and strong hands grip my hair before yanking my head up high enough to blind me. After that, it is only sensation...the swish of a belt applied to my ass or swollen cunt, cold ice cubes sliding delicately along my ass crack, strong hands fondling me...many hands. I can feel and hear as more people join in torturing me; their laughter as they treat me like a party game. A woman's mouth sucks lightly on the hair between my spread thighs.

It feels like the pleasure and pain go on for ages...someone shoving a fist up my cunt...and then a small buzzing probe inserted in my ass as someone else works my back over with a thin whip or crop...my skin stays heated...burning.

Finally i am fucked and sucked repeatedly...someone shoving a heated cunt or a throbbing dick in my mouth. I can't tell who is who...iall i can do is suckle and lick...and fuck. When i am covered in cum and my entire body aches from being abused ..some one hits me twice...in the back of my head...

I awaken...on the street...covered in the scent of different people...my pockets full of money, my clothing in disarray...I always get off thinking of this..

PET

catalina_francisco said:
This thread so reminds me of Nancy Friday's 4 books of female and male fantasies.........interesting reading.

Catalina

This thread is the good-parts-version

Thoughts of whoredom, hypnosis, and deep shame have been my *sigh* lot to contend with these twilit days and nights

Lately I want

An army.

Maybe it's because Vin Diesel kept coming up as a dream Dom in a cafe thread...maybe it's just the zeitgeist...

lately I've been booted, corseted, crop in hand, standing in a sandy Dune-esque sci fi wasteland with a throng of articulated, oiled men all on one knee, heads down, in complete sync all listening to me deliver up some important doctrine.

I have no idea what I'm going to make them fight though. Bad parking, I think lack of parking in my neighborhood may be the cause.

Re: Lately I want

Netzach said:
An army.

Maybe it's because Vin Diesel kept coming up as a dream Dom in a cafe thread...maybe it's just the zeitgeist...

lately I've been booted, corseted, crop in hand, standing in a sandy Dune-esque sci fi wasteland with a throng of articulated, oiled men all on one knee, heads down, in complete sync all listening to me deliver up some important doctrine.

I have no idea what I'm going to make them fight though. Bad parking, I think lack of parking in my neighborhood may be the cause.

ok ... you lady, have tapped into that Vin as uber-Dom dream i've had since i saw Pitch Black. There was a scene in the movie where he told the captain (woman) to Get up. i nearly stood up in the movie theater i was so zoned in on his exhibiting Dom-like qualities.

lara

Humiliating Dress Up

I want strap a guy to a chair and force him to watch me dress up his wife or daughter in sexy materials and outfits. I won't have sex with them, but will molest them and cum on their clothing. Perverted, but exhilarating.

:devil:

Re: Humiliating Dress Up

uncle jessie said:
I want strap a guy to a chair and force him to watch me dress up his wife or daughter in sexy materials and outfits. I won't have sex with them, but will molest them and cum on their clothing. Perverted, but exhilarating.

:devil:

"Viddy well, little brother, viddy well."

my fantasy?

is to be to be naked making dinner or doing some other task set before me to be indulged in my work that i dont hear the foot steps till there right behind me and i try to lift my head and look behind me only to feel a firm hand take hold of my hair and force my head down on to the counter my warm chick pressed agents the cold tile. my feet are kicked apart and i feel some thing foreign and alien at my anal opening i freeze when the head enters me it goes no further and i start to belive that it will go slow and work its way in to me but before i can take comfort in that the entire length is shoved in to me the sudden sharp pain makes me scream before i can even recover she start to pull out and stoped with just the head in me i know what is coming i fear it all the same it came with all the force as before but the pain was less and i did not scream but instead gave a deep moan. she pulled out and begins to build up a pace i soon found my self emitting moans of pleasure ever time are flesh meets she pulls hard on my hair and just when i thing that my body can take no more i feel a hand grab my ass chick at first it just stays there but the grip begins to harden and harden to the point that i am about to beg for mercy when the hand is gone only to come down on my ass with force so know ever time she pulls out of me she slaps my ass and ever time she enters me she pulls my hair i can not take much more my legs had long seens givin up on me i am shaking with shear force that is being put in to me then for the first time to seens she started she begins to slow her assalut till she give one last deep push and holds it there i realize that she is coming with out a word she pulls out of my and walks away with out her hand holding my in place i fall to the floor my body drained my own release forgotin after i recover i go about finishing my task

:rolleyes: didnt know that was in my head

my fantasy

is to be to be naked making dinner or doing some other task set before me to be indulged in my work that i dont hear the foot steps till there right behind me and i try to lift my head and look behind me only to feel a firm hand take hold of my hair and force my head down on to the counter my warm chick pressed agents the cold tile. my feet are kicked apart and i feel some thing foreign and alien at my anal opening i freeze when the head enters me it goes no further and i start to belive that it will go slow and work its way in to me but before i can take comfort in that the entire length is shoved in to me the sudden sharp pain makes me scream before i can even recover she start to pull out and stoped with just the head in me i know what is coming i fear it all the same it came with all the force as before but the pain was less and i did not scream but instead gave a deep moan. she pulled out and begins to build up a pace i soon found my self emitting moans of pleasure ever time are flesh meets she pulls hard on my hair and just when i thing that my body can take no more i feel a hand grab my ass chick at first it just stays there but the grip begins to harden and harden to the point that i am about to beg for mercy when the hand is gone only to come down on my ass with force so know ever time she pulls out of me she slaps my ass and ever time she enters me she pulls my hair i can not take much more my legs had long seens givin up on me i am shaking with shear force that is being put in to me then for the first time to seens she started she begins to slow her assalut till she give one last deep push and holds it there i realize that she is coming with out a word she pulls out of my and walks away with out her hand holding my in place i fall to the floor my body drained my own release forgotin after i recover i go about finishing my task

Even the Best Laid Plans (for BlueSugar)

You turn off the ignition. You check your lipstick in the mirror. You double check the address and room number of the motel where you are supposed to meet the guy you have been cybering with online for three months. He sent you his pic and you know all about him. Now you are meeting him and you are planning on fucking him like mad. To prepare for the occasion you bought and then dressed up in a trashy outfit. Each item of clothing is something that came up in your cyber with him...tall shiny black leather boots, tight red leather miniskirt, shiny black latex tube top, trashy rabbit fur coat, bright red lipstick, black leather choker....you look like some kind of cyber goth slut hooker but fuck you look hot. You arrive at Room 13.

You knock on the door and your heart starts to race. No answer. You knock again, and on the third tap the door opens abruptly and two strong arms reach out and grab you and pull you in faster than you can realize what is happening. The door slams and locks behind you and you are then pressed up against the door. You are shocked to find the dim red-lit room full of men, none of them recognizable and most wearing masks or hoods. You feel rope singe your chins and wrists. You feel black pvc bondage tape stretched across your mouth. You eventually catch the eye of one of the men in the room and as you stare in shock you are slapped hard enough to knock you back against the wall.

"You're late, bitch!"

Then the room goes black.

other then the rabit fur coat I would totally go out and buy all that stuff tomorrow. keep it coming you... please... ::slight beg in her voice::

3rd time why didnt it post :(

(edited to take out dont . and can you remove a post after you post it or only edit it ? am not very skiled with this thing lol )

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmmm very good description vix;)
since that one is already taken I want to men who's goal it is to make sure i am fully satisfied one in front standing and one in the back they slowly begin to tease my body kissing me running there hands up and down one finger slips into my wet pussy thee other in my ass the man in back gently but firmly pulls me by my hair because he wants to kiss me its almost like the two of them are competing just as I come up from air from the first kiss my lover in front grabs my cheeks with his hands and gives me thee most slow passionate intense "I am going to fuck you harder than ever before" playful kiss:p :D :eek: :cool: :kiss: :devil:

My latest fantasy

I am invited by this couple whose wife works with me to spend a weekend at a cottage they have in the mountains.
While travelling they tell me that indoors they like to practice nudism, but since I am with them this time they want to know if that is OK with me or if I prefer that they just wear clothes. They also tell me that if I choose nudism I do have to practice it too.
My answer (trying to probe their real intentions which I hope is a treesome) is something like, "Well I like nudism, but I am with no partner, as a matter of fact I have been with no partner for quite some time, and I am afraid of getting horny at the sight of nudity, which could be something embarrasing for all of us."

The answer surprises me. I was expecting something like, "Well, we'll take care of that, we'll have fun." But instead I receive this from her, "We understand, if you get horny is not a problem for us, not even if you stare at us, watching naked bodies is something natural. We are faithful to each other and have sex in private, but you can take care of yourself, in private too, or enjoy your erection, it won't bother us."

So I am trapped in a situation where if I agree, I'll be naked with a couple but nothing is going to happen between us. I, nervously, agree anyway.

We arrive late at night, and agreed that nudity starts the following morning. I notice that there are no doors inside the cottage, only courtains blocking the view inside the rooms.
They fuck like crazy all night, moaning and screaming their orgasms. I, of course, masturbated in silence.

The following day I think of backing up the deal, but my greed tells me that maybe they do really want to fuck me and it is not just a tease.
We all show up naked for brakfast. I am very hard right away, embarrased. they, very politely, make comments about my body, how fit it is, and how good I look, but never reference my cock. He tells me if I think if she is pretty, she tells me if they bothered me last night when they were making love. I am tryly embarrased by my erection and because I cant stop staring at their bodies. I said so, and they tell me that it is no shame, "It is natural", and that I can go anytime to my bedroom and take care of myself. "We do it sometimes when the other is not available"

It is all a big, big tease, and I am being provoked for their enjoyment that they mask behind "naturallity"

I have more. Some very kinky. And if you want I keep going.

Love this forum :)

our fantasy

To have group sex with my wife and 3 other guys,would love to see
her with all holes filled,to watch as she is fucked long and hard,
knowing I will be forced to suck her cunt and ass when she is done, and then told to get on my hands and knees with my ass
in the air and my head up,and for her to sit and watch as they take turns fucking my mouth and ass, while she is directing them.
Making sure I know how it feels to be full of cock and have a belly
full of cum!

my latest fantasy (loss of control)

i want to walk into a room thats dark and i cant see anything all i can do is hear a man yelling at me he refers to me by slut or some other name other than my correct name and commands me to get on my knees. i get on my knees and he walks around me as if hes inspecting me but still i cant see who he is i have really no clue what hes doing. i try to speak and get up but as i try to speak i am gaged and as i try to stand up i am pulled up by my hair and yelled out for disobiedience and then punished. i belong to him he does what he wants he says i'll get used to it over time who knows if i will. :rose:

Back