whats your fantasy?

I wrote this a while ago, and since it is a huge fantasy, I thought it was appropriate for this thread..............

The heat from inside the bathroom was intoxicating, the steamed rolled across her naked skin, instantly she felt flush in the anticipation of what he had in mind. Her hands were bound together in front of her, her hair a wild mess from the passion they had shared only an hour before. Taking her by the hands, leading her with a gentle force, he guided her into the shower, turning off the streaming water as she entered. Spinning her around, her body faced away from his, as he pushed her against the cold granite walls. She could feel her hard nipples forced against the wall, her cheek turned to the side as she felt his body push against hers, his mouth on her neck. She whimpered softly as she felt his teeth grip her delicate flesh, she felt his hard cock press into the small of her back, her body quivered in anticipation of what was to come. Without a word he pulled her back towards him, his hands reaching in front of her to tease her aching nipples. Grabbing the excess length of the thigh high stocking that he had used to tie her wrists, he lifted her arms above her head, spinning her once more to face him. With a look in his eyes that sent a shiver down her spine, he moved his mouth to hers, devouring her in one quick motion as he moved her back against the other wall. As his mouth feasted hungrily on hers, she could feel him tightening his grip on her wrists, lifting her higher up, and then she knew.... He was tying her to the shower head. With her arms secure above her head, he began to slowly caress her body, grabbing at her breasts, feeling every inch of her, until alas she heard the water being turned back on, and felt it's warmth as it washed over her body.

His hands were strong, his touch was electric, she could feel her pussy throbbing, aching for his touch. A low throaty moan escaped her lips as his mouth left hers, she could feel his warm breath on her neck was more, and his hands reaching behind her to squeeze her ass. Whack, she felt the sting as his hand smacked her wet skin... mmmm, how sweet. He knew that she loved to feel his pain, loved to receive his gentle force, longed to feel his power surge through her flesh with each lash. He turned her once more, facing away from him, as he began to rhythmically spank her tender bottom. His mouth was again on her, nibbling and biting her shoulders, trailing down her back. As the spanking slowed, then ceased entirely, she felt him rubbing her warmed skin, softly stroking his fingertips between her rounded ass cheeks. She felt him graze her sensitive asshole, and a moan emerged from her pouty lips. She could now feel his hard cock sliding up and down through her waiting flesh, stopping to tease her tiny puckered hole. Without warning, he thrust his huge cock deep into her soaking wet pussy, thrusting hard in and out as she gasped in pleasure. His hands slid around to tease and torture her aching nipples, as he pulled his cock from her hungry pussy. She moaned in frustration, but was soon anew when she felt the head of his cock pushing at her tiny asshole. He pushed a few times before the plum sized head popped through her anal ring.... she shrieked in pain and pleasure as he slowly pushed into her. She finally felt his balls against the back of her thighs, and she knew he was all the way inside her. He grabbed her hips, and began sliding his delicious cock in and out of her tight hot ass. Her body began to shake, and she moaned and panted as her orgasm approached. Feeling that she was close, he began to thrust harder, deeper, more savagely into her, causing her to feel every bump, every vein of the sweet cock that was now reaming her ass. "that's it my little ass slut" he said "cum hard with my cock deep in that sweet ass of yours"... she screamed as she exploded, she felt her ass contract hard around his cock, gripping him, trying to milk his cock of it tender seed. It turned into a series of very intense multiple orgasms, and the end result was the feeling of his cock as it swelled and throbbed inside her waiting ass. Gripping a fistful of her hair in his hand, he pulled her head back, as he thrust brutally into her. She felt His cock squirting it warm load deep inside her, and this unleashed her most intense orgasm yet. Screams came as her entire body shook violently, tears streamed down her face as she came like never before, her legs gave out, but he held her to him, his spent cock still inside her now very abused ass.

He pulled his cock from deep inside her, and held her with one hand as the water washed over the two of them, and she felt his cum spilling from inside her still opened asshole. He released her wrists from their bondage, and slowly lowered her to her knees on the shower floor, handing her the soap to wash him. As her delicate, and still bound together hands washed his body, she could see his cock hardening once more. His hand came to the back of her head again, entwining her hair in his fingers as he pulled her mouth to his growing cock. She wasted no time, and began to slide his cock in and out of her eager mouth, until alas, she pushed forward, popping it deep into her throat..... "Good girl" he said, insighting a purr to rise deep inside her, sending an intense vibration through his cock..... His hand pulled her back, popping his cock from her throat, as her lips wrapped tightly as she sucked hard all the way to the tip......

il mio angelo said:
... "Good girl" ...
indeed, and about time.

The water's a little frigid when you first dive in, but oh so invigorating.

Looking forward to your future endeavors.

AngelicAssassin said:
indeed, and about time.

The water's a little frigid when you first dive in, but oh so invigorating.

Looking forward to your future endeavors.

Thank you.... :)

AngelicAssassin said:
Quite welcome.

Going to post it to the story board?

I submitted it, but it was rejected. They said that it was not paragraphed properly. I have since written a sequel as well.

Perhaps I will clean them both up a bit, and re-submit them both.

il mio angelo said:
I submitted it, but it was rejected. They said that it was not paragraphed properly. I have since written a sequel as well.

Perhaps I will clean them both up a bit, and re-submit them both.
Editors ... may they all burn in hell.

Wait, if they're masochistic, maybe we should send them to heaven?

AngelicAssassin said:
Editors ... may they all burn in hell.

Wait, if they're masochistic, maybe we should send them to heaven?

Oy! Resent that!

Anyway, my closet sadist breaks free when I edit. You're on MY turf then, buddy!

AngelicAssassin said:
oh really ... and do you play to win?

I'm going to be boringly on-topic and say that when I'm editing, both the author and I win.

Now, in the bedroom, I love losing. T wrestled me to the floor last night; I tried absolutely everything I could to break free or hurt him or both, and he still overpowered me. That was the best feeling.

This is one of the mild one's i've been having. It involves being forced when greeting him at the door, to kneel down and peck his crotch with my lips, that's all.

It's most effective in a fantasy where i'm dressed to the 9s in preparation for some more or less black tie affair and coming to him quite confident of the dazzling effect of my couture. Sure, i have been channeling Lakshmi for the day but i imagine it would warm him to the cockles to remind me of how to greet him, then.

I'm not sure why this is such an exciting little daydream for me. i think that the gesture simply encapsulates a reminder of my place in the scheme of things, and whose chassis will be used for the benefit and service of whose. That and there would be no way to coast through the evening afterwards without bearing that knowledge. I experience the fantasy as very humbling

I'm in the car with my master during rush hour and he pulls over for gas. He gets out and fills the car and when he gets back in he's got a smirk on his face and tells me he's getting the car washed while he's at it. He pulls into the car was and rolls his iwndow down but before he enters his code, he tells me that once we start entering the wash, I am to undo my clothing and get myself off. I cannot start until the water does. Nor am I allowed to directly touch my clit. All other areas are to be accessible. If i cannot get myself off by the time the car wash finishes, I will just have to continue to try while he drives in the stand still traffic. If I still haven't gotten off by the time we get home, I will have to be punished.

I hurriedly unbutton my shirt and bra, and pull my skirt up. He turns and watches me, smiling still.... He slowly eases into the car wash....

I am a fan of pro football and have been allowed to watch the game from my perch straddling my Dominant's lap....the tv to stay on as long as I am able to keep him hard without cumming myself.

As an added bit of spice, if my team scores, I am to have my choice of having an orgasm or pleasing Him orally. If the opposing team scores, I am to masturbate up to the point but short of orgasm.

Gives a new facet to the concept of team support... :)

I step in the door and see a note on the counter, "I am ready" is all it says and I smile to myself as I look at it. I walk into the bedroom and there you are, I see a small stool kicked over and know you used it to get where you are now. You hang from the hook over the bed, a chain joining the leather cuffs on your wrists is looped over the hook holding you just on your toes over the bed, your body is encased in my favorite blue and black shelf corset and your legs are covered in fine black stockings. I look at your face and see you smile as you hear me, your eyes covered in a blindfold so all you know of my presences is the sound of my footsteps. I walk up to the edge of the bed and look down at the exciting array of things laid out for my use. A small riding crop, a set of clamps with a chain between them, a pair of suckers, and a plug covered n lube.
Not speaking at all I reach out and slap the inside of your thigh causing you to gasp and spread you legs quickly. I then move my hand up and slowly run my fingers across your pussy, feeling how smoothly shaved it is I know you have prepared well for this. I grab your hips and spin you around, causing you to bounce slightly on the bed, watching as the chain holds you up as you move. Reaching down I lift the plug and as I begin to spank your cheeks with my hand, first one then the other I slowly press it against you, feeling that you are nicely lubed there as well I grab your hip and hold you in place as I press it hard and fast into you, your chest rises as you take a great gasp of air into your lungs. I smile and turn you back around and pick up the clamps and reach up to place one on each of your nipples. Then pulling up on the chain I put it in your mouth, pushing your teeth tegether on it to hold it in place.
I step back and leave you like that, admiring your incredibly sexy body and my handiwork at adorning it as well. Reaching down I pick up the riding crop and bring it down against you left hip, hard enough to suprise you with its sting. I watch as you try to jump to the side, then bring it down again now, on your right hip. Moving from side to side I pause and slowly rub the now warm leather between your legs, teasing you as I see it darken with your wetness.

and the evening would continue from there\

Carnus

... I soon find myself covered with the red marks covering my breasts, thighs, pussy, ass, where you have hit me with the crop, where you have dragged a flogger across my sensitive skin. I look at you down my body, the blindfold removed, my hands tightly tethered to the headboard. You have my legs over your shoulders. My nipples burn from having had the clamps pulled off. You reach forward and twist one slightly and as your cock slams into my pussy, you twist it harder, causing me to arch against you, screaming....

SkylineBlue said:
[Byou twist it harder, causing me to arch against you, screaming.... [/B]

You hear my voice as I laugh softly as my fingers grip harder, pulling upward as you arch against me causing my cock to push deeper inside you as you do. I move my hand to your other nipple and do the dame, twisting it harder as you moan now, the mixture of pleasure and pain exciting me further as I move my hips harder. I take the suckers in my hands and place them over your nipples, squeezing them entirely flat before I do, watching as your eyes grow shiny and wet from the intense sensation on your tender nipples I move up further on top of you. I lean down and crush my chest into your as I kiss you, feeling you moan and soft screams in my mouth as the weight of my body on yours makes the suckers bite harder as they press into your flesh. ............

Carnus

.... my wrists twist in their bonds as i try to move my arms to encircle you. I moan in frustration at being unable to caress you as you assualt my mouth. I begin rocking my hips against you, moving in a frantic pace below you. My breath growing ragged. You pull back and demand of me....

Sorry if I seem a party pooper but I was under the impression the purpose of this thread was for posters to relate, or discuss fantasies, not another thread to turn into a personal story writing exercise....is very admirable of you to want to share, but there are other places to do it without hijacking threads.

Catalina:)

SkylineBlue said:
[B You pull back and demand of me.... [/B]

"Cum for me pet and I will release you" you hear my voice command as I begin to stroke you clit with my fingers, I pull your legs up hgher and spread them wide looking down at your shaved lips as they are stretched lewdly around my pistoning cock. I reach up and slap the side of your right breast with my open hand, causing ti to bounce from side to side as I look down at you. I reach and grab the sucker and begin to twist it slowly, watching as you feel your nipple being twisted cruelly, my voice agian commanding "Cum for me now, cum pet and you will be rewarded". I feel you getting wetter and grab the other nipple now, twisting it even harder as I continue to rub your clit, my touch there amazingly gentle in contrast with the torture of your nipples. I feel you begin to tighten down on my cock as you begin again to scream my name. I move my hand up and while still pumping my hips grab both of the suckers and pull them straight up as I twist them, your nipples stretching upward as they slowly pull free of the suction holding them. I see you eyes flash open with the extreme sting of the suckers letting go and feel you tighten down on me like a velvet vise, milking my hard shaft and coaxing me to explode inside you, I reach up and release the clip holding your wrists abiove you just as I collapse forward, a deep animal growl escaping my throat as I pound my hips hard against your bruised and tender body as I fill you with my warm seed. I slow my movements as I feel your hands stroking my face, your lips kising my neck, tasting the salty sweat of desire on my skin as I roll to my side and pull you into my arms, holding you close as our breath begins to slow.

Carnus

catalina_francisco said:
Sorry if I seem a party pooper but I was under the impression the purpose of this thread was for posters to relate, or discuss fantasies, not another thread to turn into a personal story writing exercise....is very admirable of you to want to share, but there are other places to do it without hijacking threads.

Catalina:)

Point taken, although I was not aware a couple of responses represented a hijack, she enjoyed my fantasy and posted a response to it, but point taken.

Carnus

Carnus said:
Point taken, although I was not aware a couple of responses represented a hijack, she enjoyed my fantasy and posted a response to it, but point taken.

Carnus

True, but is usually how it begins and as a couple of threads have already resulted in this pattern changing the original content of the thread to accomodate a minority of posters, I was not really feeling like yet another.....maybe others are happy to go with it and I am acting out of place, I don't know, just seems IMO to be a little excluding of others who come expecting to follow the thread topic. No offence was meant.

catalina_francisco said:
True, but is usually how it begins and as a couple of threads have already resulted in this pattern changing the original content of the thread to accomodate a minority of posters, I was not really feeling like yet another.....maybe others are happy to go with it and I am acting out of place, I don't know, just seems IMO to be a little excluding of others who come expecting to follow the thread topic. No offence was meant.

No worries,, none taken :)

Carnus

Back