whats your fantasy?

Poolside fantasy

Ever since I was a young kid, I've had breath control fantasies that involve two things: A swimming pool and my hand wrapped up in a woman's hair. Nothing I've ever done, not even sure how I'd react if it was ever a possibility, but it's been a powerfull image in my mind since at least 5th grade. And I'm kinda terrified about drowning myself. That's probably why it's such a stiffening topic.

A common fantasy for me is I'm back at my old highschool pool. My lover is standing, blindfolded, naked, her wrists handcuffed behind her. With a quick shove, *SPLASH*, and she's off into the deep. Immediately she starts kicking frantically, trying to keep her head above water without being able to use her arms at all.

In my fantasy, she can't swim. She's terrified of drowning, completely freaked-out and panicking, but she's doing this as a gift to me. I stand there watching as she tries to kick her way to the surface, how she can't get her mouth above water no matter how hard she tries. The she really panics and just starts flailing around without any coordination.

I reach down, grab a fistfull of her hair and lift her head to the air. She gasps loudly, the sound of which is cut off by my quickly dunking her again and holding her down. I can feel her struggle, try frantically to fight her way to the surface, but I don't let her.

Up again, gasping again. I listen. I don't hear the safeword. Under she goes again. In my fantasy, I know her gift to me is to hold out as long as she can, to let me summon up that wild, panicked animal fear reaction in her for the mere purpose of getting me almost painfully hard. I get to listen to her struggle, hear her beg me to stop each time she surfaces, sputtering.

Each time she goes under, I hold me breath along with her. But I know she's also thrashing and fighting, burning her oxygen faster, besides the fact that she's panicking...

Up again. She coughs up some water, shrieks for me to please stop, to let her up, please, it's gone wrong, this isn't how it's....

No safeword.

*SPLASH*

Over and over, I listen to her wail and plead and thrash and splash, all the while my cock is straining to burst forth from my jeans because I know what she's doing. She's letting me terrify her, push her fear buttons and hold them down. I know each and every plea is a sincere request to just pull her out of the pool and let her stop drowning, that thing she fears. All I have to do is pull her up by her hair...

Finally, I lift her head and hold her up high as I can. Then I hear it. Through the sputtering, through the tears.

"M-m-mercy. PLEASE, oh GOD! MERCY!"

The safeword. I know at this point, she has taken all that she can. She has willing let me take her by the hair to a place that terrifies her and has let me hold her there as she struggles against me and that she has reached her limit.

In some versions of the fantasy, I pull her out of the pool to the deck, and leave her kneeling in front of me. She coughs up a little more water before I walk up to her, unzip, and feed her my cock. After that, it's barely touches her lips before I errupt all over her face.

In other versions, once she gives the safeword, once I know she's reached her emotional limit and can't take any more...

*SPLASH*

Down again, one more time. It's part of the arrangement. On the occasions when I bottom, I like 5 hard whacks right after I safeword, to be pushed just that little bit further...

But no matter what version, they all end with my uncuffing her, lifting her into my arms, and carrying her back to the locker room to begin bringing her down from her ordeal.

Whew.

Poolside fantasy

Ever since I was a young kid, I've had breath control fantasies that involve two things: A swimming pool and my hand wrapped up in a woman's hair. Nothing I've ever done, not even sure how I'd react if it was ever a possibility, but it's been a powerfull image in my mind since at least 5th grade. And I'm kinda terrified about drowning myself. That's probably why it's such a stiffening topic.

A common fantasy for me is I'm back at my old highschool pool. My lover is standing, blindfolded, naked, her wrists handcuffed behind her. With a quick shove, *SPLASH*, and she's off into the deep. Immediately she starts kicking frantically, trying to keep her head above water without being able to use her arms at all.

In my fantasy, she can't swim. She's terrified of drowning, completely freaked-out and panicking, but she's doing this as a gift to me. I stand there watching as she tries to kick her way to the surface, how she can't get her mouth above water no matter how hard she tries. The she really panics and just starts flailing around without any coordination.

I reach down, grab a fistfull of her hair and lift her head to the air. She gasps loudly, the sound of which is cut off by my quickly dunking her again and holding her down. I can feel her struggle, try frantically to fight her way to the surface, but I don't let her.

Up again, gasping again. I listen. I don't hear the safeword. Under she goes again. In my fantasy, I know her gift to me is to hold out as long as she can, to let me summon up that wild, panicked animal fear reaction in her for the mere purpose of getting me almost painfully hard. I get to listen to her struggle, hear her beg me to stop each time she surfaces, sputtering.

Each time she goes under, I hold me breath along with her. But I know she's also thrashing and fighting, burning her oxygen faster, besides the fact that she's panicking...

Up again. She coughs up some water, shrieks for me to please stop, to let her up, please, it's gone wrong, this isn't how it's....

No safeword.

*SPLASH*

Over and over, I listen to her wail and plead and thrash and splash, all the while my cock is straining to burst forth from my jeans because I know what she's doing. She's letting me terrify her, push her fear buttons and hold them down. I know each and every plea is a sincere request to just pull her out of the pool and let her stop drowning, that thing she fears. All I have to do is pull her up by her hair...

Finally, I lift her head and hold her up high as I can. Then I hear it. Through the sputtering, through the tears.

"M-m-mercy. PLEASE, oh GOD! MERCY!"

The safeword. I know at this point, she has taken all that she can. She has willing let me take her by the hair to a place that terrifies her and has let me hold her there as she struggles against me and that she has reached her limit.

In some versions of the fantasy, I pull her out of the pool to the deck, and leave her kneeling in front of me. She coughs up a little more water before I walk up to her, unzip, and feed her my cock. After that, it's barely touches her lips before I errupt all over her face.

In other versions, once she gives the safeword, once I know she's reached her emotional limit and can't take any more...

*SPLASH*

Down again, one more time. It's part of the arrangement. On the occasions when I bottom, I like 5 hard whacks right after I safeword, to be pushed just that little bit further...

But no matter what version, they all end with my uncuffing her, lifting her into my arms, and carrying her back to the locker room to begin bringing her down from her ordeal.

Whew.

Oops

Double post. Looked like it didn't post the first time on this end. Any way, hope you enjoyed.

Hehe- I have a rich fantasy life; I'm in the situation described in another thread where my S/O (25 years...) is not really interested in such activities.

Since childhood, long before I knew there was a name for such things, I had female-dominant fantasies.

For the most part, my scripted, cast, costumed, and lighted epics are of two sorts; BDSM- oriented, and Cross-dress-female dominant.

My BDSM productions usually include my current favorite fantasy objects, playing out elaborate bondage and punishment scenarios with nothing but the most elaborate gear available.
Naturally, you can glean endless ideas for toys from the internet.

Most of the Cross-dress fantasies involve a certain amount of "transformation"; coming from a sci-fi background, I try to construct realistic means for this to take place.

For an example of the BDSM ideas set in a fanfic (Buffy), try:

http://www.buffysmut.com/angelique.html

I've got a couple more on that site, but I think I've pretty well mined the fanfic scene.

A dimly lit Master BedRoom

I kneel on the thick carpet at the foot of the bed. My hands are tied behind me. My cock is hard and juts out obscenely as I watch my wife being fucked on the bed. He is laying on his back, she is sitting astride his crotch, her feet planted on either side of his hips, her knees spread wide. She watches me asI watch her. Hers lips open in a sneer as she sees me strain, my cock dripping. I watch as the fleshy intruder spears upwards and spreads the swollen lips of her pussy, She moans loudly as his hips buck and his cock spews its slimy load into her depths. She shudders and then after a few moments opens her eyes and then pushes forward onto her knees, She crawls to the end of the bed near me and places her feet on the floor. Her hand reaches forward and her fingers intangle in my hair. She tilts my face upward and looks into my eyes. Her eyes glint and her smile is pure evil. I continue to gaze into her eyes as she pulls my face forward and then I see nothing, I only feel the wetness and the heat. Her only words "It's what you need baby, it's what I want, now suck"

i open the door and he greets me with a smile and "hi honey". his voice..so gentle, yet so strong. the british accent which makes me melt. i walk to him and he takes me in his arms and holds me, then runs his hand up the small of my back to the back of my head, and holds my head gently while he kisses me..i kiss him back with a passion ive never known with any other man, ever. tongues touching, intertwining..my legs going weak from the lust stirringn deep inside me..my cunt getting wet. he stops kissing me and smiles at me almost kindly, and says "undress and back up two steps".

butterflies of fear flit around in my stomach, but i cant fight the grin that appears on my face. i know what is coming next. i quickly slide off my short black skirt, pink lace bra, and pale pink top, and then then sliding my heels off, im nude before himi back up, back up, and looking into his eyes i see only blackness, and the grin fades from my face. i gaze at him. SMACK! out of no where, so hard, his open hand connects with the right side of my face and the force of the slap turns my head around. "ohhh" i gasp softly, half in shock, half in pleasure. i am in awe of him...the way he does it with no hesitation. i can tell how much he enjoys hurting me and knowing that turns me on even more. SMACK! again, the other side of my face. when i catch my breath i become aware of my cunt, a river of wetness, juices dripping down my inner thighs. SMACK! again. again. im panting now, my cheeks burning, and im so wet and turned on that the slightest touch to my cunt is going to make me cum.

"fuck me" i whisper, the words slipping from my lips thickly, im in a daze, subspace, that wonderful place, im there, in that cage that frees me. his hand comes up again and he gently caresses my cheek....i look into his eyes and the love between us just flows...from him to me, me to him. his hand drops to my right nipple, pinches it. i squeal. slides between my legs. he smirks as he feels how wet i am...pushes two fingers just an inch inside me and murmurs "mmmmm".

must. not. cum. he sees my dilemma, my agony in my eyes and holds me there, in his gaze..watching me, to see if i will obey or i will fail. somehow i will away the orgasm that so desparately wants to come roaring to the surface. after a suitable amount of time he nods his approval and removes his fingers. slick with my wet. he slips them into his mouth and sucks them clean and tells me "you are so fucking delicious". then he walks up to me and wraps his arms around me again, kissing me, holding me...i start to speak but he raises a finger to his lips and says "shh".

and tells me to back up again.

"do you love me?" he asks. i know he knows the answer, but i reply, "yess", meaning it with all my heart and soul, "i love you". he smiles at me and then his fist connects with the side of my face, up by my cheekbone, so hard, i gasp, lose my balance and fall on the floor and he is on top of me "do you fucking love me?"

"yessss" i moan, "oh god fucking yes, i love you baby" and he punches me one more time, hard, in my shoulder and i beg him "please fuck me, please" and he reaaches down with one hand, unzips his zipper, his hard cock springs free and he is ramming it into my sopping fuckhole, i nearly scream with pleasure as he enters me, wrapping my arms around him, digging my fingernails into his back. he fucks me hard, brutally, and feeling my pussy shudder anound his cock he grabs a handful of my hair and growls in my ear "cum for me NOW" and i do, like a freight train, writhing and moaning in ecstasy as the waves of pleasure crash inside me, as he pumps into me, groaning with his own carnal pleasure. my contractions subside and my usual post-orgasm giggles bubble to the surface, and he grins, and laughs with me, but doesnt stop fucking me...he simply slows the pace, watching me, gauging my reactions to how he is moving inside me. soon i am moaning softly again and fucking him back, slowly, feeling my second orgasm well on its way.

he lays his hand gently against the side of my face.i gaze up at him, lost in his eyes. "i love you", he says intently. "i love you too" i whisper back, and then my giggles are back and i see his own smile light up his face, and then i wrap my legs around him tighter, and he begins fucking me again...long, slow, hard, deep strokes, and we begin to climb the next mountain, together.

fantasy

I want to watch my wife dance with a beautiful woman, where each holds each others back with their hands spread wide open. Then to watch them kiss and lose themselves, by the end of the night to see my wife get foot fucked, by this woman with bright red toenails, wrapped around her clit, while she smiles. I'm left to tickle the undersid of my johnson.

One of my fantasies

I have a constant fantasy of being kidnapped and taken to a deserted log cabin. In my fantasy I am blindfolded and my hands are tied. I am cared for wile at the log cabin by a man who tells me over and over I am not going t force yu to love me or want me I am simply going to keep you here intil you do love me and want me. I know you will and I am going to wait.

I am kept at the cabin for months, during which time he keeps me blindoflded and tied for the first few weeks and then slowly allows me more freedom. The extra freedom is so that I can do chores around the cabin. But he always keeps me manacled to the bed at night.

The cabin is way out in the country and there is no sign of civilisation. He feeds me my favourite foods, he already knew what they were. He reads me long and romantic poems, knows i like poetry; he decorates the cabin with my favourite flowers, he talks long about my favourite subjects. He knows everything about me.

I can tell what he is doing. I am sure he is keeping me here and wooing me intersperesed with his anger. He is not out of control. Quiote the reverse. He knows exactly what he is doing. He is going to break me in to be his and his alone and he has the time to do so no matter how long it takes.

I am sure if I can convnce him I love him he will take me back to the city, believing that I will stay with him..

Every night he comes to my room as I sleep and he strokes my hair and face he lets his hands wander further teasing my nipples and circling my belly. Several times I decide to fake being pleased at his touch. Each time I attempt to fake it he becoes angry and yells at me and then gets a cane and canes me severely untill I cry.

This goes on until at last I see that I really do love him. He has broken through my hard walls and truly reached my heart.

EWG

PS some of my other fantasies are in my bdsm stories below.

EWG Stories

Suspension Fantasy, Outdoors

One of my all time fantasies that Master and I will actually try to live out sometime, is one that takes place outdoors.

I love to be suspended by rope, so the fantasy would be to grab a couple of backpacks, go on a hike to find the perfect spot (granted the weather is good), find a good tree, prepare the rope and have Him suspend me there, and do all the naughty and wonderful things He enjoys that gives Him pleasure.

Yum!
:kiss:

Re: Re: Fuck it

He comes up behind me, puts a hand over my eyes, and makes a hushing sound. His arms are strong as he pulls me into an empty room and onto the bed. I know that it's useless to struggle, and part of me doens't want to anyway. But the part of me that knows that I should is given permission to just relax, because I know I have no choice. He pulls both of our clothing aside and mounts me from behind. Slowly and soundlessly he takes me. We end up climaxing together, and mine is so powerful that I simply lay there as he makes his escape. I never see his face, or know his name.

That's the tame version, although I also enjoy the more obvious rape version in my story, complete with violence and humiliation:)

sweetnpetite said:
Good idea!

Mine is "The Stranger" Link found in my sigline.:) Excerpt below.

Last edited:
A shared fantasy

What a great topic Shysexkitten, unfortunately it seems to have fallen behind on the list. I really enjoyed reading thru the thread and wanted to jump in. I imagine we -Literotica types- have many fantasies. As I started to write some of mine down it inspired a longer answer, way too long, perhaps a story now. The short response is that I fantasize about being sexually shared in a variety of fun ways.

In one scenario I'm taken out in the woods by my wife tied up and blindfolded. She then leaves me there. A group of her friends arrive(perhaps online friends) and are allowed to use me. I have no way of knowing who is doing the using. Later I'm blackmailed into performing etc. for them to get the video they made of me in the woods back.

In another fantasy I'm kept, mostly naked or in various states of undress, by my mistress and her female friend. I attend to all their needs. I love to cook for them. In turn I am well used and a bit abused by them, yummm.

Last edited:
Back