What's your mood today?

Can NOT manage to wake up today. I was fine and then Dan came over and got his tired all over me and now I'm in deep nap attack. argh.

My mood might best be described as cranky. I have a major league cold and I am using up tissues at a rate that I would invest in General Mills (manufacturer of Kleenex®), if the stock market wasn't right now even scarier and more disgusting than Saw V.

But it is, and I won't, and I'll simply curl up in a compact little ball and wail about the state of the world just now, if that's all right with you.

And if it isn't, I'll just beam vitriol into your head through my supraparanormal angst freeway.

I mean, someone is to blame. Why shouldn't it be you?

:)

Or me?

Pax.

Leads Tz to a super comfy chair the sort that eat you up and refuse to let you get up again without a tug of war team

*clears throat* Somewheeeeeeeeere overrrrr the rainbowwwww way up hiiiigh there's a land that I heard of once in a lullabyyyyyyyy

Wonderful!! <clapping>.
Now, try it a little softer. I think she is trying to go to sleep.

I wanted to write:
Who do you want it to be?

But I really meant to write:
Wonderful!! <clapping>.
Now, try it a little softer. I think Tzara is trying to go to sleep.

Sorry.

Lullabye my baby,
Lullabye for you,
Lullabye my baby,
Lullabye la loo

Lullabye, lullabye,
Lullabye for you.
Lullabye, lullabye,
Lullabye la loo.

Tz is a guy!!
Ok, then. Now I understand that, I will say:

I am so very sorry. <bows lowly>

Anyway I should have written: Now, try it a little softer. I think Tzara is trying to sleep.

I hope everyone can forgive me and I will try harder in the future not to jump to conclusions.

Don't worry about it when I first came here Angeline thought I was a fella ...... just be grateful you weren't in flirting mode

Back