What's your mood today?

aw, yum... mmmm...

*nodding, dozing, all peaceful...*

*light snoring*

*napjerk*

hey! quit that! I'm at work.

you have a lovely voice. And I didn't get enough sleep last night, so let's just warn me about the lullaby stuff, hm? Wouldn't do for me to be all crashed out on the couch when customers come in.

on the other hand, hopefully that sent Tzara into a pastoral dreamland of fluffy pink clouds and stuff.

bj

aw, yum... mmmm...

*nodding, dozing, all peaceful...*

*light snoring*

*napjerk*

hey! quit that! I'm at work.

you have a lovely voice. And I didn't get enough sleep last night, so let's just warn me about the lullaby stuff, hm? Wouldn't do for me to be all crashed out on the couch when customers come in.

on the other hand, hopefully that sent Tzara into a pastoral dreamland of fluffy pink clouds and stuff.

bj
Isn't it a sweet lil melody? It's my fave and so much better when a 7 year old sings it. I couldn't find one though. Maybe SB could teach it to her twins and record them :D.

Why does everyone want to put me to sleep? I'm depressed, not suffering from insomnia.

Whatever.

Today I am polymoodial, to whip up yet another neologism. I am, in fact:
  • Happy to see Tess, however briefly.
  • Charmed by Champie's voice, although it is so lovely it doesn't 'zactly lull, y'know? Ahem.
  • Pleased, in some perverse way, that Sqoodd thought I was she, not he. After all, Jane Austen is my favorite writer. (Other people have presumed this about me as well. Do I write like a girl?)
  • Depressed, still, though not so badly as yesterday. And it is still not your fault.
Carrion. ;)

When you are asleep you don't know you have a cold or are depressed unless you have weird dreams like me I always seem to be looking for someone or trying to go somewhere that I can't get too. So who is a dream interpreter amongst us?

It's because you have a cold, and we all know that sleeping is the best way to spend your time when you're sick.

You seem to bring out the maternal in many folks.

Not me, of course.

Besides, while no one knows quite what to do with you when you're depressed, treating a cold is way easier to address. Less existential. Although both seem to involve lots of tissues.

I don't think you write like a girl, but maybe I'm not the best judge. I'm not sure I write like a girl myself.

I did see a t-shirt I wanted the other day, which said "You cum like a girl."

If I wore t-shirts, I'd be all over that.

bj

I am so pissed off just don't anyone get in my way this is a serious warning. My email is fucked up for some reason and I have to contact my server. I am thinking I will have to uninstall/install to get it back working again which fucks up everything I have saved fuck fuck FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

Still completely and utterly pissed off I can only view my mail in Internet Explorer and have been told it's no use me uninstalling/installing because it won't work and I have to wait for a new type of disc which could take up to a month to arrive ....... heaven help anyone that steps in my path for the next month is all I can say

Still completely and utterly pissed off I can only view my mail in Internet Explorer and have been told it's no use me uninstalling/installing because it won't work and I have to wait for a new type of disc which could take up to a month to arrive ....... heaven help anyone that steps in my path for the next month is all I can say

Aw bubbie! So sorry.

Cookies and peanut butter ice cream for you. And later on maybe something a little stronger?

bj

Here have some of my Halloween candy! :)

As far as I can see it's only happening on one screen name so I have opened a new name and will have to work it out from there which is a pain in the ass as I have so much that I use on my usual name ... now I have got to go see if I can change the email address that stuff is sent to me from Lit and I have no idea where to look .........sigh

Good Luck, UnderYourSpell.
I am optimistic about my new situation will work out.
<fingers crossed>

Back