When you are on a date. What are some good things to discuss or ask about?

The most boring question of all, 'What job do you do?'

Find a daft way of describing it (in construction? You get paid for standing in mud while wearing a yellow hat). Make them laugh, keep it light. Don't try to explain the different ways of laying bricks.
"I have several jobs. Translator of obscure literature, human rights investigator, and journalists' union organizer. But I'm a basic ho with a lovely ass hungry for cock. And I'll suck you off so well you'll have no choice but to fuck me mish style, lifting my shapely legs above your shoulders while steering your Biden Presidential Motorcade into my love tunnel.

"You'll take my pretty feet to pull my booty up and push in deeper while lifting my feet above your head -- your passion engine so deep in me I feel split in half, and you'll yodel this classic:

"And since I dig the Dems, I'll respond with this:

"

Horny Litsters: my political refs are humorous. I am rilly only interested in letting you know I have cultivated a miraculous and fuckable ass.

I have on good info that WR Hearst had a silver anklet made for Marion Davies inscribed with HOW HIGH THE MOON.

( O )( O )

Who would you like to take home for a 3some?
Diverse:

Leon Trotsky and Frida Kahlo.

J. R. Oppenheimer and Jean Tatlock.

De Sade and Marie Antoinette.

Melania Knavs Trump and Joe Strummer.

Franzy Coppola and Roseanne Barr.

Marty Scorsese and my Big Domme.

Elvis and Margaret Truman.

Allen Ginsberg and Marilyn Monroe.

Leadbelly and Veronica Lake.

W.B. Yeats and Kate Smith.

Stalin and The Alien. I'll watch. From a distance.

Jim Morrison and Hillary Clinton. Rilly!

Eugene Levy and AOC.

Eugene Levy and MTG.

Eugene Levy and just about anybody or anything. Hmmm... A pangolin?

Oh My God! My Big Domme and I write humor for a living. This is more fun than anything since the Seattle Riots.

The Surrealists were into games. This may be very best of any. I'll eat off this for years!

Any guff I had to endure at this site was worth it just for this! Genius! Gold! Pure Gold!

Thank you! I'll say a special prayer for you at Morning Mass.

( O )( O )

DaDa, Tzara... you got it in one!
Remember, I'm a Surrealist.

Tzara ends up as a tragic figure for me. Seldom read today. Few memorable texts IMHO. Died in the arms of French Stalinism.

Still... I once made a pilgrimage to the site of Cabaret Voltaire on the Spiegelgasse in Zurich. Lenin had an apartment up the street. And I found a lovely shop with magnificent jewelry. Wearing one ring right now. A good convo piece with Swiss tourists here in San Francisco summertime. Along with my work on the Romansh language.

Good to find someone literate on Lit. Obviously there are others.

Thanks!

( O )( O )

Remember, I'm a Surrealist.

Tzara ends up as a tragic figure for me. Seldom read today. Few memorable texts IMHO. Died in the arms of French Stalinism.

Still... I once made a pilgrimage to the site of Cabaret Voltaire on the Spiegelgasse in Zurich. Lenin had an apartment up the street. And I found a lovely shop with magnificent jewelry. Wearing one ring right now. A good convo piece with Swiss tourists here in San Francisco summertime. Along with my work on the Romansh language.

Good to find someone literate on Lit. Obviously there are others.

Thanks!

( O )( O )
And yes, Barcelona has its own uniquely surrealist quality. It is a city I love.

Diverse:

Leon Trotsky and Frida Kahlo.

J. R. Oppenheimer and Jean Tatlock.

De Sade and Marie Antoinette.

Melania Knavs Trump and Joe Strummer.

Franzy Coppola and Roseanne Barr.

Marty Scorsese and my Big Domme.

Elvis and Margaret Truman.

Allen Ginsberg and Marilyn Monroe.

Leadbelly and Veronica Lake.

W.B. Yeats and Kate Smith.

Stalin and The Alien. I'll watch. From a distance.

Jim Morrison and Hillary Clinton. Rilly!

Eugene Levy and AOC.

Eugene Levy and MTG.

Eugene Levy and just about anybody or anything. Hmmm... A pangolin?

Oh My God! My Big Domme and I write humor for a living. This is more fun than anything since the Seattle Riots.

The Surrealists were into games. This may be very best of any. I'll eat off this for years!

Any guff I had to endure at this site was worth it just for this! Genius! Gold! Pure Gold!

Thank you! I'll say a special prayer for you at Morning Mass.

( O )( O )
My recommends here were based on interest in the nominees' dialogue between themselves and me, rather than predictable sexual tastes.

A young Surrealist poet whose work I am editing beat me on this, proposing Noam Chomsky and Tinkerbell.

In the light of the news, two people I'd like to hook up with: Biden and Heather Heyer.

For talk. Not sex.

Re the news: regardless of the weird presence of this site of Trumpists, sex rebels are a variation on the left, politically.

Rules right now:

Anticipate, don't react to events.

Panic is the enemy of liberty.

Be serious. Be prepared. Exercise. Take some martial arts training.

Read Wilhelm Reich.

( O )( O )

I tend to let them talk and feel out from there. My fiancé is a talker. On our first date she was going on and on. But since I didn’t think will she shut up already I new this had a chance.

Just show an interest in her and don't talk endlessly about yourself and you're 75% there. Compliments (as long as they aren't trite) help too.

My reaction here is to notice the pronouns.

I lived cis/bi for a long time. Dated women. Sex with men rarely.

Now getting fucked by straight men. Only. That's my sex life.

Dating among gay folks and dating trans has an advantage for us fuckcrazed fools. You ain't there for too much talk. You're there for the meat.

I prefer this life. I love women. Submit to women totally. But I am after making my boobies as big, my clitty as small, my body as buff(e), and my ass as pussyesque as possible and getting as many cocks into my holes as I can.

I have a female pimp.

My poly partners. Big Domme and Princess Domna, fell for me because I was a sensitive poetry man.

Now they love watching men fucking me. When we go out in public and my "wives" see guys looking at me "that way," they tell them "you can have that. You can have all you want (except ATM). She's An American Woman; she doesn't cum. Just fuck her."

Family values. Get used to it, world.

( O )( O )

Back