When you post on the masturbating threads...

I'm digging this thread
Here's the thing:
If it's mutual, it's HAF!!! But, I don't wanna be that guy who walks around beating his meat to just another person. It's gonna have to be appreciated. It would feel awkward getting into this unless you knew the other person too.

especially the "masturbating now" and "currently masturbating", why do you post?

Is it a simple rush that someone will know you are doing it?
Are you hoping someone will PM you with some sexy ideas?

Is there another reason or reasons?
Sometimes it's just to encourage others, other times it is because I'm naked and ready to start, or have already started and looking to share the experience.

It's very exciting to "confess" to being in the middle of self pleasuring and I sure feel a lot of the mentioned emotions: excitement of knowing other people read it, that they might get excited and encouraged or just want to read about your moment... the shared experience is absolutely great.

It's very exciting to "confess" to being in the middle of self pleasuring and I sure feel a lot of the mentioned emotions: excitement of knowing other people read it, that they might get excited and encouraged or just want to read about your moment... the shared experience is absolutely great.
Absolutely, always better and more enjoyable when shared.

I love to post in the masturbation threads when I have the time because I am so fucking addicted to playing with my fucking horny cock while talking dirty, I love others to know just how much I love playing with myself.

Also, I am incredibly turned on by the thought of females and males (especially really filthy black, white or Asian women who love to be degraded and humiliated) reading my posts will be aroused to the point that females have to take off their panties (assuming they are wearing any) to start roughly fingering-off their horny wet cunts and males have to take their cocks out and vigorously stroke them.

As well, there is also the possibility that some fucking filthy woman who is also addicted to masturbation and loves dirty talk will contact me for ongoing mutual masturbation sessions which are unbelievably exciting and pleasurable (nothing beats mutual masturbation while dirty talking to each other, both doing it and watching it).

Back