Where are the New England Peeps?

Vitamin Sea Brewing , TreeHouse. I am actually finally seeing Vitamin Sea showing up around me in restaurants. I Still drive to pick up TreeHouse though

It's always amusing to see the false indignation and hasty, totally unjustified self-congratulation when peeps realise they've been rumbled in their stupidity, isn't that right, people? Sorry... I meant: "Ain't that correct, peeps?".

I'll leave you to your "peeps", your "aughts", your "enoyments", your "long friends", your "chill", your "compulstions" and sundry other bits of non-English English which you apparently wish to inflict on those reading the fora. Much fun may you have.

I always think it's good, even if just once in a while, to deflate this quite deliberate and more than somewhat nauseating trotting out of crapspeak in an attempt to run with the "cool kids".

Laters, peeps...

…which you apparently wish to inflict on those reading the fora. Much fun may you have.
You came here.

The thread merely exists. It doesn’t “inflict” itself on you or anyone else. It just sits here, providing a place for people to come and chat.

You chose to become one of those people, solely for the purpose of pissing in the collective Cheerios of the people posting here. Most of us find that behavior a little odd, to say the least. For myself, I’m not sure what kind of joy you get from doing so.

It’s a little baffling, but it’s also a little sad. Because, you see, we are having fun. Obviously that annoys you, but that’s your problem. Not anyone else’s.

Just catching up:

Favorite ice cream is and will always be Brigham’s chocolate.

Favorite ice cream stands are Brown’s (now called Dunne’s) in York, ME. There are a few others but Brown’s has always stood out since I was a kid.

Favorite beaches….Wingaersheek in Gloucester, MA. Long Sands in York, ME. Love waking up in the Anchorage Inn and running across the street to jump in the ocean at 6:00 AM.

Just catching up:

Favorite ice cream stands are Brown’s (now called Dunne’s) in York, ME. There are a few others but Brown’s has always stood out since I was a kid.

Favorite beaches….Wingaersheek in Gloucester, MA. Long Sands in York, ME. Love waking up in the Anchorage Inn and running across the street to jump in the ocean at 6:00 AM.
Wingershaek gave one of my buddy’s kids a WICKED bad sunburn the other day. It was hard to look at.

Just catching up:

Love Wingaersheek

I’ve never used it but I used to hear it at various bars we visited when I played in the Minuteman Dart League. Mostly in Dorchesta’

Back