Where are the New England Peeps?

So New Englanders, what is your all time favorite movie? I love older movies and I’d have to say The Hustler with Paul Newman is mine. Watched it for the first time with my Grandfather when I was a kid. He was an old time pool shooter and also loved this movie.
My favorite New England movie I guess would be Good Will Hunting.

Favorite “older” movie is It’s a mad mad mad mad world.

Favorite nostalgic movie is The Empire Strikes Back. I saw it 3 times in the movie theater when it was first released.

So New Englanders, what is your all time favorite movie? I love older movies and I’d have to say The Hustler with Paul Newman is mine. Watched it for the first time with my Grandfather when I was a kid. He was an old time pool shooter and also loved this movie.
At the risk of sounding sappy, I am going to say Ordinary People. Mary Tyler Moore surprised me by how spiteful she can be. While I am at it, I might as well add Dead Poet's Society to my short list.

At the risk of sounding sappy, I am going to say Ordinary People. Mary Tyler Moore surprised me by how spiteful she can be. While I am at it, I might as well add Dead Poet's Society to my short list.
Much to be said for Dead Poet's haven't seen Ordinary People

Everyone in RI has their favorite go to place for cakes and chowder. Mine are Tommy's in Warwick or Blount's in Warren.

My favorite New England movie I guess would be Good Will Hunting.

Favorite “older” movie is It’s a mad mad mad mad world.

Favorite nostalgic movie is The Empire Strikes Back. I saw it 3 times in the movie theater when it was first released.
Mad world, quite the cast, underappreciated.
I'm sure I've gone on and on about my love for my hometown Cambridge movie GWH
That snow speeder scene early in the movie was pretty breakthrough at the time

Where is Tommy’s? What part of Warwick?
Warwick ave near Sandy Lane.
Tommy's Clam Shack

Tragically someone was killed there recently when a lady accidently drove her car into the outside seating area. At the time, I believe that there was nothing separating the parking lot from the seating. (It's all outside seating.) They've since put up barriers.

Tommy's Clam Shack

Tragically someone was killed there recently when a lady accidently drove her car into the outside seating area. At the time, I believe that there was nothing separating the parking lot from the seating. (It's all outside seating.) They've since put up barriers.
…dude…

Just saw a notice that the MBTA is shutting down *all* of the Orange line for 30 days. And it doesn’t sound like they’re shuttling either. 😲 This won’t be a total shit show! 🙄

Just saw a notice that the MBTA is shutting down *all* of the Orange line for 30 days. And it doesn’t sound like they’re shuttling either. 😲 This won’t be a total shit show! 🙄
Lots of shuttling. Though they thought they could just bypass Chinatown and not get called out for it.
Fingers crossed for everyone that does the 9-5 thing in town.

Thirty days… IF everything goes on schedule.

That agency is having a cruel summer. You could write a “day in the life” story about being the person in charge of the T and you’d have to post it in BDSM.

Back