Where are the New England Peeps?

Don't tell any my fellow NH people that I invited another masshole up to NH in October....
You're missing out if you don't go for a drive and or hike in the mountains on a clear day in early October. I recommend Sunapee instead of further north on I-93
Underrated area. And anything to take some pressure off Lincoln, Conway is always appreciated.

Don't tell any my fellow NH people that I invited another masshole up to NH in October....
You're missing out if you don't go for a drive and or hike in the mountains on a clear day in early October. I recommend Sunapee instead of further north on I-93
I lived in Concord for 3 years. Never got up to Sunapee. I really oughta one of these days.

I was thinking that all (most?) of the bars/clubs that have been mentioned are in Boston. Has anyone hung out at places in other cities?

I spent quite a bit of time at the Rover in Manchester, NH during a couple of summers in my early 20s… that was a good time & had some pretty decent music.
Muldoon’s in New Bedford, and Moynihan’s in Worcester

Oh my god! I went to Clark University & Moynihan’s was the local hangout! Forgot about that place 😂
A good friend of mine went to Clark, that’s how I ended up there.

Funnily enough my daughter also went to Clark, but by that time Moynihan’s was closed😞

Anybody know any good spots for good bourbon in SE MA or the Cape? I already know about Kappy's, Luke's, Andy's in Mashpee, and John's in Falmouth.

It’s gonna be a long year for we Patriots fans, I’m afraid. No right to complain, it’s been one amazing ride.

Hey female ladies women
Anyone want to go camping in Maine in October?
Let me know

I won’t root for another AFC team… maybe the Bengals, because the other teams in that division are so detestable. Now I can enjoy the games without any vested interest.
Go Broncos! Or… anyone else

Back