Where are the New England Peeps?

What’s going on with everyone? I hope that you all are enjoying the beautiful New England weather. It’s a great time of year here.

That’s awesome Cheeky! Enjoy it! Where are they playing? I’m seeing Clapton tomorrow night and I just got tickets for Gov’t Mule at the Orpheum in November.

That’s awesome Cheeky! Enjoy it! Where are they playing? I’m seeing Clapton tomorrow night and I just got tickets for Gov’t Mule at the Orpheum in November.
At Royale near the Wang. And that’s awesome! I was just wondering the other day if the Orpheum is still there. I was so sad when I found out the Middle East is closing (or closed). 😢

At Royale near the Wang. And that’s awesome! I was just wondering the other day if the Orpheum is still there. I was so sad when I found out the Middle East is closing (or closed). 😢
That’s great! I’m glad it’s still there, it’s a great old theater, small venue. Yeah, it’s sad about the Middle East.

I am very curious about that venue. I guess they hope to be part of the entertainment scene already on Landsdowne
Supposedly the Red Sox (Fenway Sports Group) is trying to buy up all of the properties around the ballpark to have the whole area a complex like Kraft has with Patriots Place.

What’s going on with everyone? I hope that you all are enjoying the beautiful New England weather. It’s a great time of year he
What’s going on with everyone? I hope that you all are enjoying the beautiful New England weather. It’s a great time of year here.
It is a great day here in Connecticut. I went for a bike ride this morning. Trying to get a bit of work done before heading outside this afternoon. Nothing too exciting.

What’s going on with everyone? I hope that you all are enjoying the beautiful New England weather. It’s a great time of year he

It is a great day here in Connecticut. I went for a bike ride this morning. Trying to get a bit of work done before heading outside this afternoon. Nothing too exciting.
Hi MrMike. Nothing at all wrong with nothing exciting!

I definitely am! Going to see They Might Be Giants tonight in Boston and so excited! It will be my first live music since a couple of years before the pandemic
I also have not been to a concert since the pandemic started. My wife keeps telling me that people she knows have caught COVID by going to concerts. Of course, we both got it without going to a concert.

I also have not been to a concert since the pandemic started. My wife keeps telling me that people she knows have caught COVID by going to concerts. Of course, we both got it without going to a concert.
Oh that sucks 😕 I’m hoping I’ll get lucky and will also wear a mask, so 🤞

Oh that sucks 😕 I’m hoping I’ll get lucky and will also wear a mask, so 🤞
I really think she is being unreasonable about it. But I don't want to try to push her to go.
I didn't mean to make you nervous.
About going to the concert.
Or about anything.
No one is stalking you. Nothing to be nervous about there.

How was the concert?
Did you end up taking off the mask? I'm trying to remember where it was, but I think it was indoors.
It was great! It was indoors and they were strongly encouraging masks. I had mind on except when I had a drink.

• Love
Reactions: gga
Back