Where are the New England Peeps?

It was great! It was indoors and they were strongly encouraging masks. I had mind on except when I had a drink.
Glad to hear it. Although, in my experience before the pandemic, lowering the mask to drink would have meant having it down a lot.
I actually see that you attended with another Litizen, and that worked out well also. I won't ask where you expect that to lead, but its always nice to hear that Lit has led to a some RL connections. Takes a bit of courage, too.
And I won't say how I know that, because I definitely am not stalking you.

Next favorite: what’s your favorite place for live music? The Royale where concert on Thurs was was better than I thought it would be! We were right at the back, but it was still easy to see.

I’ve heard good things about the Sinclair in Harvard Sq, but haven’t been there myself.

Next favorite: what’s your favorite place for live music? The Royale where concert on Thurs was was better than I thought it would be! We were right at the back, but it was still easy to see.

I’ve heard good things about the Sinclair in Harvard Sq, but haven’t been there myself.
INfinity Hall in Norfolk CT
I bet this doesn't get any votes from the Boston folks.

While we're on the subject of music.
Someone was going to see Clapton tonight or last night, I think.
I would love to hear about that show, but I'm too lazy to go back through the thread and figure out who it was.

While we're on the subject of music.
Someone was going to see Clapton tonight or last night, I think.
I would love to hear about that show, but I'm too lazy to go back through the thread and figure out who it was.
It was a great show. Jimmie Vaughn opened, his band was really good. Clapton played nonstop for 2 hours and was awesome! At close to 80 years old he can still play!

Wife and I saw Roxy Music last night at the Fenway Music Hall. Excellent show and I like the new venue! However traffic totally sucked since the game was letting out at the same time we were coming in.

It was a great show. Jimmie Vaughn opened, his band was really good. Clapton played nonstop for 2 hours and was awesome! At close to 80 years old he can still play!
He actually is 80. He turned 80 last March. EVen older than Biden.
I last saw him more than 10 years ago, but it was one of the greatest shows I've seen.

You're right.
Don't know why I was so sure it was 1942
And his career includes so much more than Cream.

INfinity Hall in Norfolk CT
I bet this doesn't get any votes from the Boston folks.
I’ve never been to Infinity Music Hall, but have heard good things.

I still like The Orpheum. Small venue, good acoustics and sight lines. The outdoor amphitheaters are all pretty much the same, with the exception of Red Rocks in Colorado, which is a bucket list venue.

Back