Where are the New England Peeps?

Can I just say that I hate... absolutely HATE, cold rain. That is all.
Having been it briefly to pick up my lunch, yeah it sucks, Except 1) IT ISN'T SNOW, and 2) It's been a dry year so we can use the water. I brought my tree in last night before it started, wouldn't want to do that today in this crap.

Sorry to everyone getting snow! Hopefully it’s not as much as predicted! Selfishly going to enjoy the rain here for you 😊

Olneyville New York System in Rhode Island has the area’s best hot dogs (wieners), and Regina’s on Thatcher Street in the North End has the best pizza!
I'm not so sure about that. As a born and raised New Yorker their dogs are like street cart hot dogs.
The best NY hotdogs are grilled. Like Nathan's Coney Island. They have to be Sabrett dogs or butcher maid dogs with plenty of fresh relish, sauerkraut and brown mustard.

I'm not so sure about that. As a born and raised New Yorker their dogs are like street cart hot dogs.
The best NY hotdogs are grilled. Like Nathan's Coney Island. They have to be Sabrett dogs or butcher maid dogs with plenty of fresh relish, sauerkraut and brown mustard.
no, New York System hot wieners have nothing to do with New York. No need to get all superior about your local brands.

Hot wieners are a peculiar Rhode Island subculture. “New York System” is just marketing from a hundred years ago. They aren’t hot dogs, as Rhodie people will proudly tell you, nor are they trying to infringe on your beloved state.

Look them up. And keep your relish.

no, New York System hot wieners have nothing to do with New York. No need to get all superior about your local brands.

Hot wieners are a peculiar Rhode Island subculture. “New York System” is just marketing from a hundred years ago. They aren’t hot dogs, as Rhodie people will proudly tell you, nor are they trying to infringe on your beloved state.

Look them up. And keep your relish.
And don’t forget the coffee milk!!

Back