Where are the New England Peeps?

I was trying to be nice and blame the roads. But very valid 😂. I would genuinely love to know if rotaries are sustainable with current population IQ levels.
On a serious note, I find that, once people get used to them, rotaries are pretty easy. And definitely safer.

Four way stop signs are the worst. People sit and stare, it’s kind of comical.

I still can't believe how the Patriots gave that game away. That makes all the dumbass things the Jets used to do to lose games look like child's play.
And the Celtics lost twice at home to a team that flew into Boston with one road win this season.
I clearly need a bit of alcohol to numb this a bit more.

Thanks for letting us know. I hadn’t heard, and I hadn’t thought of him in a long time. He had one good year for the Sox.

You’re welcome…..In a roundabout way, Doyle was responsible for Fisk’s 12th inning homer in game 6 of the ‘75 WS.

Doyle was also the only player from either team to get a hit in all 7 games.

Yes, I’ve watched this series on tape with my Father many times. 😟

You’re welcome…..In a roundabout way, Doyle was responsible for Fisk’s 12th inning homer in game 6 of the ‘75 WS.

Doyle was also the only player from either team to get a hit in all 7 games.

Yes, I’ve watched this series on tape with my Father many times. 😟
Always remember that Bernie Carbo made it possible with a 3 run homer in the ninth

no, New York System hot wieners have nothing to do with New York. No need to get all superior about your local brands.

Hot wieners are a peculiar Rhode Island subculture. “New York System” is just marketing from a hundred years ago. They aren’t hot dogs, as Rhodie people will proudly tell you, nor are they trying to infringe on your beloved state.

Look them up. And keep your relish.
I live in Providence now. I've been in RI since 1999. I've eaten at New York System. I wasn't impressed.
And yes, there are other idiosyncratic things about RI. Some I've grown accustomed to. Like pizza with no cheese, a day trip is to the other end of the state 35 miles away, everyone knows everyone and they will spend their last dime to dine out.

Always remember that Bernie Carbo made it possible with a 3 run homer in the ninth

No, that was the bottom of the 8th. The Red Sox didn’t score in the 9th as they had the bases loaded with no outs and Lynn hit a ball to left that Foster caught and Doyle attempted to score from 3rd and was thrown out. The 3rd base coach was screaming “No, no no” and Doyle thought he was saying, “Go, go go”. Had he scored there would have been no extra innings and no Fisk HR.

No, that was the bottom of the 8th. The Red Sox didn’t score in the 9th as they had the bases loaded with no outs and Lynn hit a ball to left that Foster caught and Doyle attempted to score from 3rd and was thrown out. The 3rd base coach was screaming “No, no no” and Doyle thought he was saying, “Go, go go”. Had he scored there would have been no extra innings and no Fisk HR.
You know your stuff 😊

Back