Where are the New England Peeps?

Who’d you have in mind? 🙃
Well, in the interest of undermining unfortunate stereotypes of New Englanders, I suppose any one of us could take some positive steps toward the generation of a more liberated image
but
If you are asking me who I might have been thinking of when I wrote that post, I suppose you were on my mind.
I mean, with those legs. and what I have seen of your body, I think you could work a transformation single handedly.
(Or, with other body parts)

I have relatives in Laconia, Meredith and Tilton. I used to go camping in Plymouth, NH.

Swimming naked in the Baker river…..
Two of my brothers in law have homes up in Moultonboro. Meredith is beautiful.
I’m 1/2 mile from the Hudson, NH border. Always in Nashua.

Every time I drive into Nashua I get lost. 🥲

The property taxes in Moultonboro are very reasonable. I love Castle in the Clouds.

Castle in the Clouds is so beautiful.

Do all our shopping in either Hudson or Daniel Webster Hwy in Nashua.

what a pleasant surprise to wake up to on a rainy night... we might re-sign Devers! Also, hope everyone is having a good week... just ending my "the workplace is empty" holiday break...

what a pleasant surprise to wake up to on a rainy night... we might re-sign Devers! Also, hope everyone is having a good week... just ending my "the workplace is empty" holiday break...
So, you are surprised that they are actually going to keep an excting player instead of getting rid of all of them?

It’s the going rate and the fact that he’s only 26, it makes sense. I liked Bogaerts but I couldn’t see him being paid over 25 million a year at the age of 39, 40 and 41.

Red Sox fans have really been down on this team lately but the nucleus is there. Let’s see what they do to acquire starting pitching other than 36 year old Corey Kluber

It’s the going rate and the fact that he’s only 26, it makes sense. I liked Bogaerts but I couldn’t see him being paid over 25 million a year at the age of 39, 40 and 41.

Red Sox fans have really been down on this team lately but the nucleus is there. Let’s see what they do to acquire starting pitching other than 36 year old Corey Kluber
The only reason Devers was signed is that John Henry was booed every where he went in his own ball park during the Winter Classic.

Back