Where are the New England Peeps?

Terrible start to Pats game. Bill score on a 96 yard kickoff return for a TD

Special Teams Captain Matthew Slater is expected to retire and this was a bad way to go out as they cost them the game. Wouldn’t mind seeing him as the new ST coach as Cam Achord is terrible. Slater has had a great career and is a great person.

And making the transition over to the Bruins/Celts. How soon until the trucks head south (asks the eternal spring optimist)? :)

Quick question to all: Should I make this thread a New England Sports thread, and then create a separate general New England thread for everything other than sports?

Unsatisfied Married man from CT here. Any ladies from New England up for some secret taboo fun?

Quick question to all: Should I make this thread a New England Sports thread, and then create a separate general New England thread for everything other than sports?
Absolutely not. Having discussions about anything and everything as well as sexy stuff is much, much better than "thirsty New England lazy guys with dicks sh*tposting", which is what so many threads turn out to be. Keep it all purpose, as I think having a community of deviants able to talk and flirt is much better than just a hookup thread.

Jalen Brown and Robert Williams are my favorite Celtics.
I get that. Jalen is always very professional, hard-working, and seems to know when its time to go to the hoop. Clearly, he benefits tremendously from having Jason drawing defensive attention. Jason is the best player, but I think I would not like him if he were on another team. He seems to be whining to the refs all the time.

Rob just brings an energy and a joy at playing that is irresistable. He is also a real force in the paint, even though he's not that tall. (Although, he is almost as tall as Russell was). They can take a lot more chances on defense with him on the floor, yet they are not in trouble if he ends up on a guard. Best lob plays are all to him, although there was a very nice one to Luke against the Nets.

My other favorite, though, is Marcus. He always plays hard, and he is so clever on defense. Best position defensive player I can think of. And he also seems to be having a great time when he's playing. Always talking to everyone and anyone, but he can talk to the refs without seeming to be an asshole.

Good post Mr. Mike. Last year in the playoffs it was said that Brown had issues going to the basket. He seems to have worked on that in the off season.

I’d like to see Pritchard used a bit more. Good bench guy

I have a serious soft spot for Jaylen because he is a serious chess player (visited the Marshall club in NYC when he was being drafted), and I love how he now goes to the hoop. If you read the book the Captain Class they say consistent championship teams have a player on them who is tough, holds people accountable and usually isn't the most talented: Marcus Smart is that type of player. I actually really like Tatum: he has improved his game so much and has such unbelievable body control.

Perhaps it's me, but it seems that Pritchard's teammates really like him.

I find this to be an incredibly likeable team

Really good wins today for the home town teams. Rob Williams was GREAT, and Marcus had one of those lines that an old point guard loves to see. The Bruins hung in there against a pretty good team. Also, got to see the Chargers absolutely choke while at the gym, so all in all, a great sports Saturday... :)

Back