Where are the New England Peeps?

When Cora leaves, I believe it will be of his own accord. He’s done a decent job and he can only work with what he has.

Bloom is trying to build this team for the future. Sox fans may not like it as they’re used to being in the hunt year after year.

Sale’s injuries have been horrendous but he certainly wasn’t “washed up back in Chicago”.

One signing I didn’t get was the signing of Trevor Story. A replacement for Bogaerts? NO. They DFA’d ChristIan Arroyo and I would have rather had him than Story.

The End

When Cora leaves, I believe it will be of his own accord. He’s done a decent job and he can only work with what he has.

Bloom is trying to build this team for the future. Sox fans may not like it as they’re used to being in the hunt year after year.

Sale’s injuries have been horrendous but he certainly wasn’t “washed up back in Chicago”.

One signing I didn’t get was the signing of Trevor Story. A replacement for Bogaerts? NO. They DFA’d ChristIan Arroyo and I would have rather had him than Story.

The End
Preach it!!!

Monday morning bump. How have you all been? Crazy summer here between work and all the rain.

well then, you should find time to have breakfast up here... perhaps on a sheltered beach behind the dunes....?

Actually the trip up and back and still getting Sunday chores is a challenge, but nieces and nephew are almost grown up so we make the time.

Was hoping BC could upset #3 Florida St. but it was’t to be. it was FOR WELLES day.

I posted this in another thread….watch it and tell me you don’t get tears in your eyes.

Was hoping BC could upset #3 Florida St. but it was’t to be. it was FOR WELLES day.

I posted this in another thread….watch it and tell me you don’t get tears in your eyes.

It is a truly amazing story his life. There is a book about his life. It is a great read.

Back