Where are the New England Peeps?

Hi all. New here. In Connecticut. 41, single male. Any women in the area up for chatting?
Just curious... where in Connecticut? I'm a West Haven native, though relocated to Florida with a possible move to Roslindale, MA in the next year or so. Depends on the boyfriend and his job prospects here in the Sunshine State. :)

The good thing about New England, and the Boston area, Aspiring, is that you have a LOT of stuff nearby. Sports! big cities! ocean! mountains! each state has their own quirky vibe, which is nice, and everything is pretty quick to get to by car. Food, music... the total package is why I moved back from SC. Now, being that this an be a very old part of the country, our cities can be... quirky in how they are put together and maintained. But overall, you're coming to a great area. Welcome, and hopefully we'll see you around these parts...
I do love New England, but I've never been to Boston in particular. It took me marrying to get myself to Maine, which, in my opinion, was like walking through a time portal into a world where nothing changes. The towns were quaint and extremely old New England. I'm a Connecticut native from West Haven. I've been to New Haven, and I've seen Yale, though I'm not impressed with either. I understand Boston is a "big little city." I'm looking forward to finally visiting!

People might be amused by the beginning of my post in the Let's Here your Voice Thread. Very New England/Boston.

Had enough rain for awhile

Sumner tunnel closed until the end of August

Red Sox playing decent ball in the best division in baseball

Costco in Nashua, NH has once again become my go to store

I’m off to work in a few minutes and wish all my NE peeps a good week. ❤️
I’m just below Nashua in Mass.

Had enough rain for awhile

Sumner tunnel closed until the end of August

Red Sox playing decent ball in the best division in baseball

Costco in Nashua, NH has once again become my go to store

I’m off to work in a few minutes and wish all my NE peeps a good week. ❤️
Omg ! Those sexy legs are in New England!

Ah, but why do I fear the Sox are going to break our hearts (again)>>>>?

Henry has become an absentee owner. Not sure on his willingness to spend money but after this season they should be using $$$ on SP and bring up Mayer and Rafaela…..a young team with a mixture of veterans. Hope Sale comes back strong but I won’t rely on that. The end.

Henry has become an absentee owner. Not sure on his willingness to spend money but after this season they should be using $$$ on SP and bring up Mayer and Rafaela…..a young team with a mixture of veterans. Hope Sale comes back strong but I won’t rely on that. The end.
Unfortunately I think Sales is done. He has to many injuries and his build will not help him. John Henry wants to win in soccer or hockey.

Odd in the sense that they are close enough to a wild card spot that if you squint, you can hope/wish that they get hot and make the playoffs. I'm reality, I was hoping they'd sell Turner and Jensen and take the lottery tickets that prospects are. Their next good team (read: team that you don't need everything to break right to get to > 85 wins) is still a year to away, and that one will still need pitching.

Anyhow, it's Friday! So time to wait out the storms that will inevitably delay the start of the game tonight...

Back