Who are our new poems Reviewers?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Who are our new poems Reviewers?

WickedEve said:
Does everyone know my shame? That I'm non-gay? Is it because of my "I'm not gay!" poem?
My Master did this great impression of a lesbian named Ruby. He made me have phone sex with her. I didn't like Ruby. She was too dom. And she kept calling me "little, white bitch." I'm still traumatized.

Oh! I am sorry to revisit your trauma. It's just that you're so HOT! We can't help ourselves. Please forgive.;)

Syn :kiss:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who are our new poems Reviewers?

Syndra Lynn said:
Oh! I am sorry to revisit your trauma. It's just that you're so HOT! We can't help ourselves. Please forgive.;)

Syn :kiss:
Ruby put you up to this, didn't she? The bitch! (Ruby, when I say bitch, I mean it only in the most humble, submissive way. I swear! God have mercy, I swear!)

trauma
trauma
trauma

Hi. My name is Eve. I'm on medication. I'm straight as my hair (my original hair.)

*Catbabe* said:
The only one in shock around here is the bear in your av...even he didn't know that was there till he started reading one of your stories:devil: ;)

And yes, of course bears can read

LOL Well, this one read Taken awhile back and left you public comment on it-excellent and what I like-short:)

Which story-not the special one I did about my dad I hope:eek: That was the only decent story I've ever written.

Now that I'm sufficiently off topic do you think Eve will be upset;)

Eve, you can add me for email notifcations for the next 10 minutes if your Master's lesbian personna allows for it:D

Sunday: neonurotic
Monday: Jthserra
Tuesday: The team of Minsue and echoes_s
Wednesday: Syndra Lynn
Thursday: JCSTREET
Friday: Liar
Saturday: Perks

If you need your day covered:
Available weekends: Cordelia
Available weekdays: Eve
Available anytime: Email *Catbabe*

Last edited:
I'm the only one left of the original seven. I'll be happy to continue doing my saturday reviews, but if anyone wants to step in, just say so. :)

Is anyone noticing this thread? lol I have had two people contact me with questions about this. I really didn't know you were doing a day. Okay, minsue, I PMed and you're on Tues. Go girl! Review! :D
Echos, if you want a day take Lauren's. She's willing to step down. I bet she needs a break. Come on Echos! Go, Go, Go! Saturday is your day! Read and comment! I'm all excited with the line up!
Look--banana--excitement.
:nana:
Come on poets. Submit your work and get ready for a great line up of reviewers! Yeah! Where's my coffee. It's early and I need my damn coffee!

WickedEve said:
Is anyone noticing this thread? lol I have had two people contact me with questions about this. I really didn't know you were doing a day. Okay, minsue, I PMed and you're on Tues. Go girl! Review! :D
Echos, if you want a day take Lauren's. She's willing to step down. I bet she needs a break. Come on Echos! Go, Go, Go! Saturday is your day! Read and comment! I'm all excited with the line up!
Look--banana--excitement.
:nana:
Come on poets. Submit your work and get ready for a great line up of reviewers! Yeah! Where's my coffee. It's early and I need my damn coffee!

this is you
without coffee??

Lauren Hynde said:
That's what I was thinking. :D
I'm trying to be peppy for people.
I'm once again upsetting people.
I was recently told I was a mean person with my posts. Me? mean? Now I'm guilty of not knowing who is doing which day. That's the purpose of the thread. You know what I want? 2 Reviewers for each day, so we can have some different opinions.
Anyway, if I took someone's day and gave it to someone else... well, I'm mean! Stick me with a pitchfork. Come on! Poke me good! And I hate that dancing banana!

WickedEve said:
I was recently told I was a mean person with my posts. Me? mean? Now I'm guilty of not knowing who is doing which day. That's the purpose of the thread. You know what I want? 2 Reviewers for each day, so we can have some different opinions.
Anyway, if I took someone's day and gave it to someone else... well, I'm mean! Stick me with a pitchfork. Come on! Poke me good! And I hate that dancing banana!

second cup??

hehehe you said " Poke me"

Tathagata said:
second cup??

hehehe you said " Poke me"
Why can't you people understand that if things go my way that I'm fine. If they don't go my way, tell me they did--then I'm fine. I'm worked up now. And damn it! No one is poking me!

Lauren Hynde said:
I'd poke you, but I don't want to step on anyone's (Ruby's) toes... :eek:
She would be upset. She can be such a man. It's probably the penis. Hmm... Yeah, I think that's it.

WickedEve said:
She would be upset. She can be such a man. It's probably the penis. Hmm... Yeah, I think that's it.
Yeah, makes sense. Having penis can make lesbian dommes real bitches. :)

WickedEve said:
Why can't you people understand that if things go my way that I'm fine. If they don't go my way, tell me they did--then I'm fine. I'm worked up now. And damn it! No one is poking me!

I'll stick with doing double reviews as you suggested, we can pick on minsue, or on all the days I can actually read...if no one minds. I don't want to step on toes. Saturdays and Sundays aren't good for me cause the kids are home all day. Trust me. Kids + home are scarey around here, cause when you have two tweens, it really means you have 6 more coming over :eek:

Or if someone needs help or a stand-in, give me a shout, that will work too and if I can I will?

It wasn't you Eve, I was unable to do them and stopped...:confused: :(

poke :cool:

WickedEve said:

grabs a pitchfork

Poke poke!

Look, just cause things didn't go your way and you haven't had your coffee, don't tale it out on the fucking nana dancer!

Po widdo nana.

You're just mean.

Poke poke.

And YES! 2 posters each day is a WONDERFUL idea! Look how well it turned out yesterday when Elizabeth and I both reviewed. We caught more poems in the net.

Last edited:
does anyone have thursday?

I'll take it for awhile, if that's ok with everyone?

oooops, scratch that, JC has it already...

cool. See you on the flip.

Back