Who is the biggest bitch?

Who is the biggest bitch in the Hangout?

• Killermuffin, because she uses big words, sarcasm and psychobabble, or Mlle Blue, because she's verb

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Both A and B

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
You can't vote for KM...it isn't an option-

You see, option A is me and KM, option B is option A! And option C is...oh never mind.

"Dowager" is an honorary title.

Even young children need to be informed about dying. Explain the concept of death very carefully to your child.
This will make threatening him with it much more effective.

I haven't got a clue what this thread is about but I just love Svenskaflicka's funny quote.

Octavian

MlledeLaPlumeBleu:
"You can't vote for KM...it isn't an option-

You see, option A is me and KM, option B is option A! And option C is...oh never mind."

Yes, I got your joke and I thought it was quite clever.

"Dowager" is an honorary title."
Really? I had no idea. I was under the impression that a dowager was a widow with a dower, or life interest in part of her deceased husband's property, or the widow of a baron, baronet, duke, earl, marquess, or a viscount.

Dowager definition

C'mon, Never. We're talkin' Dowager "Bitch", not the tsarina's big sis.

Perdita

Again, I didn't know that is was an honorary title. I apologize for my lack of knowledge. It just struck me as funny that a dowager would be picking on her husband.

Any suggestions?

Being a new author and new to lit and all, I don’t know whether or not I’ve come to the right place for this question, but the AH says to come here for help with a new story so here I am.

My problem is this:

In my story idea, a guy in a SUV keeps getting run off the road by a gal in an eighteen wheeler drinking from a thermos. He gets really, really pissed so when she stops at a rest area, he stops too. Now of course he beats her up real good and rapes her real good and she really, really enjoys it and has multiple orgasms and stuff and begs for more and everything. However, I don’t know what to do with the thermos. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Re: Any suggestions?

Awful Arthur said:
Being a new author and new to lit and all, I don’t know whether or not I’ve come to the right place for this question, but the AH says to come here for help with a new story so here I am.

My problem is this:

In my story idea, a guy in a SUV keeps getting run off the road by a gal in an eighteen wheeler drinking from a thermos. He gets really, really pissed so when she stops at a rest area, he stops too. Now of course he beats her up real good and rapes her real good and she really, really enjoys it and has multiple orgasms and stuff and begs for more and everything. However, I don’t know what to do with the thermos. Does anyone have a suggestion?

pop into a nearby truck stop and get it refilled of course.

welcome friend, I'd recommend see 'Math Girl's' thread on new comers before you go any further.

pops.........:D

I meant, in my pageant, dowager is honorary.

I paraphrase Lewis Carroll.

"When I use a word, it means what I want it to mean!"

I'm sure were just trying to be nasty, but just in case you weren't-

have a lovely day :rose:

quote: [

Originally quoted by Pop_54

welcome friend, I'd recommend see 'Math Girl's'
thread on new comers before you go any further.

Pops......

Thanks for the welcome, Pop. I'll look forward to seeing you again.

You know, newcomers don't sound very welcome on Math Girl's thread. I may stay away from there.

Arthur

MlledeLaPlumeBleu:
"I'm sure were just trying to be nasty..."

Why would I be nasty to someone I've just met when there are people I've disliked for years I could be nasty to?

"have a lovely day :rose: "

Well, my day is almost over now so I will roll the well wishes over to tomorrow.

Pleasure to meet you.

deliciously naughty,
I'll vote for you under one of my other handles.

I don't know who the biggest bitch is but BlackSnake's
got "The Magic Stick":D

Back