Who wants questionable advice?

This is ridiculous but that’s actually more of a pre first date, still chatting kinda question. If you do it that early and it’s worded just right it almost comes off as a joke, but also lets you know if a woman is a total prude.
That's exactly what I was thinking -- it's more like a semi-serious question used as a gauge to judge her initial reaction.

You have two options, and only two options:

1- become an international hit man in order to become incredibly wealthy and then you will not need to work further, plus you will always be worried your past will come back to haunt you so you will never want a real
Relationship, hence lit becomes a further scar haven for you. You may also be able to find a new partner on here when you are inevitably pulled back in for one last job.

2- jerk off before work each morning

Your call but I know which one I’m hoping you choose.
Do you have a first target for me? Since I am benefitting from your sage advice, I will give you a discount.

Listen- never expose yourself to people who have not asked to see it- but I mean- traffics sucks …….

Hmmmmmm I will allow it if you don’t do any weird faces as you cum.

What’s the plan for the jizz though- like are you prepared for this with tissues in the car? Lots of fast food napkins???

Don’t you dare liter your cum tissues!!!!!!

Thanks for the advice. People don’t see it unless they aren’t minding their own business and are looking into my car. Well except for the time a long time ago when I was coming home from college and at the Throgs Neck Bridge toll plaza the guy taking my toll money saw my gf giving me a blow job. He didn’t seem to notice or care much, just handed me my change. Traffic sucked and she did too!

Deal on the weird faces.

As for jizz your bring up an excellent point. Yes I will have paper towels on hand and no I would never litter them. I have too much respect for the environment and my DNA to do that!

Back