Why Do We Crossdress

From very young, crossdressing put me in touch with a part of me that is very femme. I am not looking to be a female 24/7/365 but, I definitely have enjoyed the outlet dressing has given me.

I do think about what if I were growing up today? Would I seek to become a woman? I don't think so. I will say, as time has gone on, I have lost all sexual desire to be with a female partner. These days my sex fantasies revolve around men. On the other hand, I don't picture myself in a long-term relationship with a male...So, my crossdressing is complicated but, rewarding!

From very young, crossdressing put me in touch with a part of me that is very femme. I am not looking to be a female 24/7/365 but, I definitely have enjoyed the outlet dressing has given me.

I do think about what if I were growing up today? Would I seek to become a woman? I don't think so. I will say, as time has gone on, I have lost all sexual desire to be with a female partner. These days my sex fantasies revolve around men. On the other hand, I don't picture myself in a long-term relationship with a male...So, my crossdressing is complicated but, rewarding!
You are so corrected how you think. But let's not forget one more aspect of dressing up like a gurl....naughty masculine men love it.

I enjoy it. I have dressed for a long time and hid it from everyone. Slowly I am telling people and venturing out with more on then just panties.

I wore panties and a bra the other day to the farmers market. I shaved my legs and I am pretty sure when I tell everyone I will dress as often as I can as Kim in public. I already pretty much stay dressed in my house

the feeling of wearing a nice bra, matching panties and suspender belt & stockings is wonderful, then you put a nice dress on, a pair of heels, wig and a bit of makeup, and it just feels sooo sensual, then theres the rustle of your stockings against your dress and underskirt as you walk and the pull of your suspenders on the stockings.......... amazing

the feeling of wearing a nice bra, matching panties and suspender belt & stockings is wonderful, then you put a nice dress on, a pair of heels, wig and a bit of makeup, and it just feels sooo sensual, then theres the rustle of your stockings against your dress and underskirt as you walk and the pull of your suspenders on the stockings.......... amazing
I just so, so agree. Couldn't have put it better myself. All the things you mention are erotic in themselves and together they just combine to make the whole experience of dressing so sexy and sensual.

I have always loved the feeling of wearing lingerie and how it feels against my skin and then wearing a short tight dress and oh god nothing feels makes you feel so sexy wearing high heels and checking out my figure in the mirror I love it
There you are again in my search’s. I think you’re hot and get aroused with your pic.

For me it started out seeing the lingerie photos in my mums catalogs. Then Jen a friends mum who wore stockings and garter belts and a borrowed set. Then the Rocky Horror Show, a live performance and me in an Emerald Green corset, matching panties, stockings, mini skirt and booties. I never looked back. It’s the feel of the fabrics, the smooth stockings, the fresh air on the tops of my thighs above the stockings. The way high heels make my legs and tush pop. I could go on forever.
Please do, I want to hear everything about how beautiful you are.

I started to orgasm while wearing pantyhose and every orgasm I've ever had I was either wearing women's intimates, feeling my partners intimates, or thinking about women's clothing, lingerie, hosiery, or heels in some way. I just Love it.
Screenshot_20240718-150837_Gallery.jpg
[Post edited per forum rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it started out seeing the lingerie photos in my mums catalogs. Then Jen a friends mum who wore stockings and garter belts and a borrowed set. Then the Rocky Horror Show, a live performance and me in an Emerald Green corset, matching panties, stockings, mini skirt and booties. I never looked back. It’s the feel of the fabrics, the smooth stockings, the fresh air on the tops of my thighs above the stockings. The way high heels make my legs and tush pop. I could go on forever.
Please do, I want to hear everything about how beautiful you are

I do it because I like how it makes me feel... Pretty, sexy, and feminine, all things that I am not in real life.

It let's me imagine being desirable for men, or women who enjoy that.
So right ☆
Being feminine is a state of mind, but wearing cute panties and wonderful lingerie really just adds to it. I admit I love wearing a cute skirt and knowing that my panties underneath are very fun abd sexy.

Back