Why Do We Crossdress

I have always loved the feeling of wearing lingerie and how it feels against my skin and then wearing a short tight dress and oh god nothing feels makes you feel so sexy wearing high heels and checking out my figure in the mirror I love it
stunning legs

Since being on this site it would seem I am far from being alone with my fetish or as some would say my occasional hobby of wearing womens clothes, cross dressing, transvestite or whatever label the world deems appropriate. I am just curious as to why others do the same and perhaps what drives us to it. In reality I would like confirmation that I am not alone with my fetish. Feel free to elaborate.
Because we were drawn to it when we were young… because it felt right then, and because it feels glorious now :)

From very young, crossdressing put me in touch with a part of me that is very femme. I am not looking to be a female 24/7/365 but, I definitely have enjoyed the outlet dressing has given me.

I do think about what if I were growing up today? Would I seek to become a woman? I don't think so. I will say, as time has gone on, I have lost all sexual desire to be with a female partner. These days my sex fantasies revolve around men. On the other hand, I don't picture myself in a long-term relationship with a male...So, my crossdressing is complicated but, rewarding!
I've only been at it a year but its exciting and fun

I never cease to be amazed at the variety of reasons we all like to dress and enjoy ourselves with so many different facets of cross dressing. One of the nice things for me as a lifelong dresser is that it has changed and evolved with the passing of time. In that respect it has continued to be both an immensely pleasurable and exciting pastime. 😜

My first memory of wearing "girly"clothes was at a friend's house during a sleepover. We had been at the lake for the day and when we got back to their house, instead of going home, his mom said I would just stay then night since it was kind of late.
I didn't have any clean clothes to change into and since I was always a small, skinny boy, once we got clean, (his mom put us in the tub together), she put me in one of her t shirts and some cotton panties. The shirt fit me like a dress, but I remember acting like I didn't like it, but inside, I did.
We played Atari and after his mom went to bed, I fondly remember him on top of me, me being face down, and him grinding on my butt. I was way too young to get aroused, but the way it made me feel, I still crave to this day!
I've cross dressed off and on over the years, never being fully made up, but I hope to one day get the opportunity!

The reason that you want to do this is because at some level you know guys are really turned on by the female form. Your cross dressing helps get cocks in your mouth and helps to get hard dicks pumping your ass, and that's what you want.
Wow, talk about "cutting to the chase"!!!
For me, you are 99% correct. I love the female form and for me to imitate it in any fashion is a turn on. And your second point rings somewhat true, for me it doesn't help in finding guys, but it certainly keeps them coming back for more!!!

My older sister dressed me at a young age and I was hooked from day one. I enjoy every aspect of being dressed. I love lingerie,stockings and heels. I also enjoy being a lady (slut) Ladies clothing is erotic,sensual,and sexy.
I enjoy the morning preparation of a shower and shaving,sitting at my vanity and applying make up and then dressing in panties, bra, garter belt,stocking,and heel.I love heels!
Quite frankly, men's attire is so damn boring!
View attachment 2343807
Hello Rocky, Your picture caught my attention, those legs are spectacular. I to started dressing at an early age. I think it all started looking at the Sears lingerie models in the catalogs, would look through for hours. Then started baby sitting in teens and guess what alot of the women had sexy lingerie, didnt take me long to try it on and look at myself in mirror. In 30s started dressing on an off for a few years, of course guilt crept in and purged 2 times. Now almost 40 years later its back and there is no denying it. I think the biggest driver is that I have come to the conclusion that I am submissive. Over the last few years chatting here and else where, Have been told many a time from gurls that I certainly sound like a sub. So, have found some cloths from gurl thinning out her waredrobe and starting to pull things together. Have also figured out that I am meant to be a lesbian. Not anyway interested in men just gurls. Cant believe it has taken me all these years to put everything together in my head. So when you put on your first pair of stockings or a bra or panties, you risk taking one hell of a roller coaster ride. Fem name is Marsee.

I vaguely remember going into my Mom’s panty drawers before stealing a look at her copy of “The Joy of Sex”. I never masturbated into them, and I made sure they were folded and put away. Years later something rekindled the desire and I played around with panties, stockings and pantyhose. I have bought a couple of baby dolls, but like much of my collections over the years they went in the trash after a guilt ridden purge. I’ve been openly (to my wife) wearing panties exclusively for about 9 months now. She has helped me shop for them and remarked that “it’s just underwear”. Obviously she doesn’t know the rest of the story and after 39 years together I know enough to keep my mouth shut. Lit is the only place I can be open about my fetishes and sexuality.

Since being on this site it would seem I am far from being alone with my fetish or as some would say my occasional hobby of wearing womens clothes, cross dressing, transvestite or whatever label the world deems appropriate. I am just curious as to why others do the same and perhaps what drives us to it. In reality I would like confirmation that I am not alone with my fetish. Feel free to elaborate.
Sorry if I’m late to the party…

I discovered my intrigue with panties and lingerie at a young age. When asked how long I’ve been dressing, a frequent response is “almost as long as I’ve been riding bikes!” Why do I do it? Well that’s complicated and it has evolved over the years. I still get sexual pleasure from dressing, but I also have times where it’s just more comfortable to wear skirts and the like. I also don’t try to pass, which has caused some to say that my journey isn’t as valid. What I can say is at 47 I have accepted this is part of who I am, and I recently shared this with some supportive friends. Might even be able to wear my new skirt around them!

Back