Why do you wear thong panties?

The feeling and excitement of possibly being caught if I were to just grab something from the bottom shelf or bending over to grab something. Then you also have the feeling of the smooth materials against your cock and can’t beat the feeling in your crack.
I can relate to your "The feeling and excitement of possibly being caught..." I sometimes pull the 'Whale Tail' back up above my pants waistline in the hopes of it being very visible! I want others to know what I am wearing, usually in red or a bright pink color...

Last edited:
Personally I prefer Brazilian cut knickers. They show enough to be sexy but without the 'dental floss for buttocks' effect.

I also find them much cooler and much more comfortable than shorts or brief styles so they are pretty much all I wear.

My wife loves them on me but I can't convince her to swap her briefs for Brazilians sadly.

Personally I prefer Brazilian cut knickers. They show enough to be sexy but without the 'dental floss for buttocks' effect.

I also find them much cooler and much more comfortable than shorts or brief styles so they are pretty much all I wear.

My wife loves them on me but I can't convince her to swap her briefs for Brazilians sadly.
You’re so lucky that your wife likes you dressed!!

I just googled them. They look pretty nice. I wear boxer briefs, and even have a pair of tight white underwear that has the place to hold an athletic cup. They feel amazing when I am hard. But I will have to order a pair of the Brazilian

So I know why I wear them. I love how they feel! And guys love the way they look. I’ve heard some women say how uncomfortable they are. So just wondering women or men , why do you wear thongs?
Yes I do. I love the feminine feel.

I love the feeling of possibly being found out. I also love the feeling of something wedged in my ass crack.

Ok just looked them up and yes will get some of those to have as well very nice

So I know why I wear them. I love how they feel! And guys love the way they look. I’ve heard some women say how uncomfortable they are. So just wondering women or men , why do you wear thongs?
I don't like thongs…. But hi cut panties all day every day, sexy but comfortable works for me lol

Back