Why do you wear thong panties?

I just realized that thongs can sound a little awkward in your arse crack when you feel gassy and have to release it. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣👀

I love wearing a sheer white thong for meeting with a certain lady friend. We enjoy playing certain games that incorporate panties and stockings.

So I know why I wear them. I love how they feel! And guys love the way they look. I’ve heard some women say how uncomfortable they are. So just wondering women or men , why do you wear thongs?
Plain and simple answer... when I want to feel very sexy and naughty, I wear a thong. I recently started wearing women's bikini panties most days. They make me feel real good and somewhat feminine, but my thongs make me feel extra sexy and almost dirty :)

I have a very small package so they fit great and I look good with my cock nicely tucked in. I blew a guy on Monday night and he loved my Red Ladies thong :)

Last edited:
I like my snug fitting thongs, they keep me tightly tucked for a more feminine look and feel and I love feeling feminine all the time.

No panty lines… look great… tickle in the right spot… easy access when it’s time to get busy

My Asian wife loves them after she tried them, only problem is we do a lot of things spontaneously with friends or people we meet outdoors like swimming or cooling off in a mountain stream, and used to she would have regular panties and bra, and the thongs show more!

Honestly, the Hanes thongs are comfy. Especially if it's a nice day and I plan on spending it outside on the balcony in a skirt.
I agree, Hanes are the best fit for me, and their panties too. And the nylon ones feel better than the cotton ones, but I do own both.

I don't like how thongs feel but I do wear them on occassion. I guess I like how they make me feel even though I don't like how they feel?

It's hard to explain. I love how shiny, full cut panties feel and look. Wearing them is enjoyable so there's no real, what, investment in them? A while ago I started to go down the rabbit hole of discovering I do in fact have a sissy side. That was something I found hard to believe but it started to become apparent. I was invovled with an online dom at the time and I started doing things I didn't enjoy the act of doing, but I enjoyed the fact I had done them for someone. So there was enjoyment in things I didn't like to do.

Admitting my sissy side to myself was a process. I got to where I would do things because I felt like it was my duty. Wearing thongs was my reminder who I was. Dealing with someone in the vanilla world while trying to ignore the feel of the thong between my cheeks was a combination of embarrasing/humiliating and thrilling. I used to turnoff the cross dressing, panty wearing thoguhts when out in public. Wearing a thong makes that hard to do.

So, I wear thongs as an enjoyable form of punishment/reminder of the sissy within. It's not the only thing that I don't like the act of doing it but like that I've done it.

There's also the appeal that thongs feel so much more revealing than full cut panties. Revealing is thrilling. When I'm wearing a thong I'm constantly reminded I'm in lingerie, I can forget I'm wearing full cut panties. When I'm SEEN in a thong it feels so much more exposing than panties, the small bit of fabric full cut panties offer feels so much more modest.

So thongs make me feel more exposed, whether they are hidden under my street clothes or even more if someone sees me in one. Being exposed is embarrassing, and that's become part of the thrill to me.

Back