Would you be willing to let someone masturbate you for an audience?

Yep, I didn't have a problem getting hard. And the fact he was there sitting opposite us was pretty erotic. She was extremely hot towards the end;)

yes, it happened when I was younger it was sort of accidental, and at that time I was mortified, but it had lived rent free in my head as I got older.

yes, it happened when I was younger it was sort of accidental, and at that time I was mortified, but it had lived rent free in my head as I got older.
These unusual experiences never leave your head and remain there forever in a good way? :)

For the purposes of this thread an audience can be any number of viewers you prefer. You also can decide if you’d be masturbated by the same or a different gender, if you’d be tied or untied, whatever circumstances would appeal to you the most, okay?

This is a huge fantasy for me, laying down fully use while a woman jerks me off. She gets to choose how fast or slow, etc. Maybe
I’d be restrained, maybe not. Especially hot if the crowd was women, maybe with couples. Even hotter if the women take turns with me to see how long they can play with me until I finally explode.

I love that fantasy, but I can’t imagine the circumstances where I could make it happen.

What say you?
i mean,

When I first moved to the shore, I rented a dumpy condo close to the beach. The owner's mom warned me that the next door neighbor pained nude models every few weeks, and that his friends would come by and watch him paint. That got my mind racing, thinking about how I would convince her to let the guys jerk off, eventually letting them cum on her, then taking her back to my room and licking her clean. Unfortunately, the place the place was a dump and I only lasted one month there

For the purposes of this thread an audience can be any number of viewers you prefer. You also can decide if you’d be masturbated by the same or a different gender, if you’d be tied or untied, whatever circumstances would appeal to you the most, okay?

This is a huge fantasy for me, laying down fully use while a woman jerks me off. She gets to choose how fast or slow, etc. Maybe
I’d be restrained, maybe not. Especially hot if the crowd was women, maybe with couples. Even hotter if the women take turns with me to see how long they can play with me until I finally explode.

I love that fantasy, but I can’t imagine the circumstances where I could make it happen.

What say you?
Ok,wait a minute. If I'm bringing myself to orgasm, I'm masturbating,but if I'm doing the same for a guy,isn't that a hand job???
'Masturbating' someone else sounds weird.

I would like to be a live model for "male sexuality" class at some school / med school for women.
Experienced teacher would show the students how to make a male hard, how he reacts to stroking and how he orgasms.

Generally speaking I would do it in any setting of women watching me being jerked. Especially exciting when all the audience wears masks and i do not know who is watching me. Do I know them? Do they know me?

Last edited:
Back