Would you be willing to let someone masturbate you for an audience?

For the purposes of this thread an audience can be any number of viewers you prefer. You also can decide if you’d be masturbated by the same or a different gender, if you’d be tied or untied, whatever circumstances would appeal to you the most, okay?

This is a huge fantasy for me, laying down fully use while a woman jerks me off. She gets to choose how fast or slow, etc. Maybe
I’d be restrained, maybe not. Especially hot if the crowd was women, maybe with couples. Even hotter if the women take turns with me to see how long they can play with me until I finally explode.

I love that fantasy, but I can’t imagine the circumstances where I could make it happen.

What say you?
I would definitely be into this fantasy. I like the idea of standing up in front of the group, with a woman masturbating me in front of them. I'm not tied down but I'm not encouraged to touch her. She's in control, but the objective is to masturbate me to completion. It would be hot to finish on her, but of course, she gets to decide what happens.

Would I do it with a man? Probably, yes.

For the purposes of this thread an audience can be any number of viewers you prefer. You also can decide if you’d be masturbated by the same or a different gender, if you’d be tied or untied, whatever circumstances would appeal to you the most, okay?

This is a huge fantasy for me, laying down fully use while a woman jerks me off. She gets to choose how fast or slow, etc. Maybe
I’d be restrained, maybe not. Especially hot if the crowd was women, maybe with couples. Even hotter if the women take turns with me to see how long they can play with me until I finally explode.

I love that fantasy, but I can’t imagine the circumstances where I could make it happen.

What say you?
Absolutely. Either gender, tied, spread eagle with my clit clamped. Intimate group, max of 5. Without a blindfold as I would like to see the faces of my audience or whoever’s holding the vibe. Edging preferred.

If your fantasy is for your partner to masturbate you in front of an audience, that is one thing...pretty hot, how about if another man's lady did it while he watched? That's what happened once to me..sort of felt extra hot!
Yes , if said viewers of my pleasures will be naked and can allow my arousal of being looked at alone , my frictioning partner will feel the bulging pulse to have the audience fully aroused with the man or woman stroking my painfully needy cock that
yes a huge fantasy

Oh heck yeah!

Especially if the person was using all the tools and toys available.
Absolutely love my naked body being looked at in casual movements with a partner also naked and we are having intimate thoughts that will be

What say you?
Absolutely

What say you?
I know that my newly bi giver of

I am too excited to calmly avoid closing my comments . I want and have disclosed this want outside of my long paralyzed intimacy with my wife. I have had very few bi curious arousal with a bud that came out to me knowing I was hungry for intimacy and after refusing while at the same time unable to say I wanted him to deepthroat me and gag down the cum he would not have worked for . Fantasies of increasingly erotic thoughts led me to tell him in a weed cloud that I wanted him to do things that he desired when he came out with the request of making my body his playpen. He is open to us being in a group if it feels right and the others we discover are erotically good looking and we are open to anything for the rush of a first time openly kinky experience and if we finally end up in same part of the country together I will lead him to somewhere we could share my first fully committed bi arousal with him and the things I will do to him would absolutely include a group watching him stroke precum eruptions with intimate strokes and soft lips shining with my excitement .
I would like to find and gift him a smoking hot transitioned woman with a cock and a couple who want to find what we were seeking and all just get loose .

I am too excited to calmly avoid closing my comments . I want and have disclosed this want outside of my long paralyzed intimacy with my wife. I have had very few bi curious arousal with a bud that came out to me knowing I was hungry for intimacy and after refusing while at the same time unable to say I wanted him to deepthroat me and gag down the cum he would not have worked for . Fantasies of increasingly erotic thoughts led me to tell him in a weed cloud that I wanted him to do things that he desired when he came out with the request of making my body his playpen. He is open to us being in a group if it feels right and the others we discover are erotically good looking and we are open to anything for the rush of a first time openly kinky experience and if we finally end up in same part of the country together I will lead him to somewhere we could share my first fully committed bi arousal with him and the things I will do to him would absolutely include a group watching him stroke precum eruptions with intimate strokes and soft lips shining with my excitement .
I would like to find and gift him a smoking hot transitioned woman with a cock and a couple who want to find what we were seeking and all just get loose .
I dream big but I arouse bigger if anyone is interested in a sensual bi couple that is still only half way to me fucking him , swallowing him gaging on it, rimming and toy play with his shiny precum for probing while I'm gagging or he is face down into his fantasy and trying to start it all sensually before it gets all hot and unsensored

Just looking for like minds that want to unload arousals in conversation just for the sake of telling someone what I need out and enjoy arousing another who needs it

Ok,wait a minute. If I'm bringing myself to orgasm, I'm masturbating,but if I'm doing the same for a guy,isn't that a hand job???
'Masturbating' someone else sounds weird.
When the guy does it for you it is called fingering or tonguing !!
Lovesense control!! Is different

I think volunteers could be found!
Sounds fun, but I might need an army of someones! Ex-BF was once able to push me to 51 Os in one session, using his cock, his hands, lips, tongue, words…at the end, we were both ready to pass out, his arm felt like it might fall off and I couldn’t walk. Might be interesting to see how multiple people each with fresh energy reserves could push my limits! 🫦
Where do I enlist in the O Giving Army?

Back