Young Girl wants good fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang in there

holy cow ! who are these idiots? you poor thing. I vote for HARDKOREBJ just because he wrote you no bullshit. you do have to wonder about that EXTREMEBOBBY e-mail address though. :) good damn luck. looks like you're going to need it.

e-mail me if you want some really nice pics. :) maybe we'll talk. hang in there. awfulbig@hotmail.com

hi i'm 53 yrs old and would just love to suck your cunt and swallow your cum then let you suck me for awhile and then we could fuck the night away. if you would life some erotic chat e_mail me and let's get off together.i
am also a caring person

you say you would like a good fuck well let's see do you enjoy having your puissy licked and sucked until you cum and can't cum any more then i can help you in that category and do you enjoy getting fucked hard until u can't take any more then give me a chance i promise that i will do all the things that you want done and gaurantee you complete fulfilment and satisfaction. after i have fucked you and cum in your cunt then i want to go down and lick it all out of your cunt.
sure wish i were close to you to be able to taste you.
if you would like you can email me at donaldhillier@home.com

i'd love to fuck you and suck on your sweet cunt until you would cum in my mouth and i would swallow all your cum then i would fuck you and cum in your cunt after which time i would go down and suck all the juices out of your cunt.i just love tosuck cunt my email address is donaldhillier@home.com

Justmiranda

Just your ass, Miranda, to begin with. I would finger it at first gently, until you moaned for more. Then the tongue would flick around your ass' edges until you had demanded it all. But of course, by then I would have had my cock deep within your asshole, feeling those resistant sides, slapping your ass and fucking it with abandon. I would fuck your ass until you said stop but of course I wouldn't. I would fuck your ass till my cock was good and ready to spurt all over your face. Then I would do it all again....

still haven't found....

I still haven't found what I'm looking for. I know someone out there is reading this who's just right for me, maybe even you! Please don't stop posting me, I'm desperate!

hey..

Hi Miranda,

Whoa, do you have the record for most replies in a month or some such? Anyways, looks like I'm too late since you probably have 78.3 guys lined up by now. Have fun, hope things go great and all that.

Sorry if I'm bugging the hell out of you with a boring reply that doesn't play out the sexual fantasy of your dreams.. albiet with sad spelling, but ya know.. i'm bored and you sound nice so I thought I'd say hey. hey..

later

LOOK AT THIS!!! THIS ONE'S A KEEPER!!!

BrianGuyy said:
Hi Miranda,

Whoa, do you have the record for most replies in a month or some such? Anyways, looks like I'm too late since you probably have 78.3 guys lined up by now. Have fun, hope things go great and all that.

Sorry if I'm bugging the hell out of you with a boring reply that doesn't play out the sexual fantasy of your dreams.. albiet with sad spelling, but ya know.. i'm bored and you sound nice so I thought I'd say hey. hey..

later

LOOK AT THIS!!! All you frieks and maniacs who've been writing, LOOK! This guy is good...he's funny, cute, and interesting. Hint: make me laugh.

I am a 24 year old man from Greece and i have been dreaming of you.panatha7@hotmail.com

Intriguing....

Hello Miranda,

I couldn't resist a reply to such a confident, candid and obviously sensual young woman. I find you refreshing, exciting and absolutely intriguing!

To the extent that you now have hundreds of new admirers vying for your attentions, I'll have to be content with being added to that list of men who's attention you have captured in such a bold way.

Yes, I am older, mature, and experienced, but that doesn't make me immune to your charming candor and sensual power, mi'lady! Thank you for sharing yourself.

I would love to hear from you if you've a mind to explore...

Have fun!
Michael

I just cant beleive this?
All of you guys who have answered Mirandas call for a "good Fuck"
are a bunch of wimps!
I bet right now she is laughing her ass off.For all we know she could be a male!!!Her AD clearly says she wants A GOOD FUCK! iWonder if she is a cock teaser?
I have seen plenty of themn in my lifetime.
If she is such a fuckng extovert why does she not post her EMail address'Sorry folks
this one is a fake and I wont even let my dog fuck her. She likes to set
her standards high while calling writers mamniacs and freaks!Well if anybody fucks her make sure that you dont go a doctor whose name is
"AL BENDOVER!
DESERTFOX

Easy tiger. I mean fox..

You're an idiot, which is cool and all. Just when you're posting replys I think you're suppose to direct your lame sentence structure at the one who posted it. Otherwise, e-mail us all individually or something.

Hang on.. did I just break the "post the reply to the person who posted" rule? Shit, I'm such a jerk.

Hi Miranda..

Move aside little boys and let a real man through

Please forgive these boys for they know not what you really want from them. They are all filled with these thoughts of you inside their little minds and they cannot think straight. That is why I have decided to respond to them and to you, showing them what they need to say and what you really want.
Frist off don't write a reply just saying I want you...she already knows that or you wouldn't have replied. Write something that tells her how much you ache or long for her. Something like everyday my thoughts drift to us meeting in the woods behind your college, there I throw you to the ground and begin to take out all my pent up sexual agression on you and we both love it.
Secondly, Dont get on here and tell her that she is the girl of your dreams, you never met her and probably wont saying something like that. Tell her something like you dream of tieing her to a bed and having your way with her.
Thirdly, Dont tell her that you are the best in bed or that you are the one she is looking for...because I hate to say it guys but there is always someone out there who is better then you at it. Tell her something like I want to be the best you've ever had and if it takes licking your sweet little pussy for 8hrs at one time then I will do that...anything to please you.

Well I hope those three simple pointers help you out some...and if you wish to talk more to my dear Miranda then you can email me at Aol...my email there is the Lordchay@aol.com if not, I hope you find what it is you are looking for and fast because it sounds like you need some sexual healing...lol I love that sound I must say.

PICK THE BEST AND NICE GUY RIGHT HERE

hey pick me.im just being honest.you said you wanted good fuck.i like sex as much as the other person.im a nice hard working guy.im not a freak.i like women they are the most beautiful thing i love.you will love me if you give me a chance.this is no bullshit you will never know untill you try and know me for who i am.EXTREMEBOBBYJ@WORLDNET.ATT.NET

If I had to put money on this, I would bet on Desertfox's opinion. "Miranda" is probably quite amused at how easy it is to get men to jump through her hoops.

In my opinion, betting that Miranda is completely on the level is a long shot at best.

I suppose, however, that it's all in good fun.

Myker

Keep going girl.

Hi justmiranda, how's the search going?

I've been reading the replies to your post and some of them make me laugh. I must admit that I may not be who you are looking for, since I'm sooo far away (Canada). Here is a little something for you.

The sun sets
And the moon will arise

The men come out
Wanting more than just looking into your eyes

Your post is out
The replies are coming in

Hang tough
Soon you'll be able to sin

All the best to ya

AlwaysHorney

22 year old who wants to slip away from girlfriend for a hot weekend.Name explains it,68 and you owe me one!!!!

Hi Miranda,
Do you love to receive massages? By candlelight? With warm, scented massage oil?

You're getting all sorts of offers here aren't you? I'm sort of like the guy who said he was #78 or something like that. Well, if it's any consolation to him, he was ahead of me!

Offhand, I can't think of a way to fuck you that someone hasn't already offered. So, guess I'll just wish you luck and sit back and read all the wonderful offers you're getting.

And, hope that I may have said something here that will make you want to write back. Who knows! Maybe you're hooked on scented massage oil!

Take care and good luck. And, don't turn your back on those hippies and mountain men! God only knows what they might come up with!

desperate times call for desparate measures

DESERTFOX said:
I just cant beleive this?
All of you guys who have answered Mirandas call for a "good Fuck"
are a bunch of wimps!
I bet right now she is laughing her ass off.For all we know she could be a male!!!Her AD clearly says she wants A GOOD FUCK! iWonder if she is a cock teaser?
I have seen plenty of themn in my lifetime.
If she is such a fuckng extovert why does she not post her EMail address'Sorry folks
this one is a fake and I wont even let my dog fuck her. She likes to set
her standards high while calling writers mamniacs and freaks!Well if anybody fucks her make sure that you dont go a doctor whose name is
"AL BENDOVER!
DESERTFOX

This guy pisses me off, he has no idea what he's talking about. A lot of you that have replied are duds and wierdos but there have been a few really cool guys that have replied. Those ones I have contacted or will. I'm not a cock tease but I'm far from easy. I'm sure a few of are wondering why I don't post my e-mail...that's obvious. Would you want some of these frieks sending you e-mails? No, I much prefer to pick who I want to get a hold of. Would any of you post you phone number or home address? I bet not! For those of you who have a bit of intelligence will find a way to get a hold of me on here. I respond to the majority of those who do reach me. And DESERTFOX, I'm sure I wouldn't fuck your dog either. But for everyone that can write me something interesting please go ahead. Anyone else? Just move along and don't waste your time.

a short note to miranda

the guys who have been writing miranda are a bunch of assholes...i'm not saying that i'm the greatest guy out there, but i certainly know how to treat a woman with respect...anyway, miranda...if you haven't already found someone, i hope you'll reply to this...i'm a 22 yr. old student going to grad school for violin here in Colorado...and i do know how to treat a woman well...please write me at marmot_99@yahoo.com
also...your info said you like art...who's your favorite artist?...personally, mine is Klimt (followed shortly by Schiele)...well, i hope you find whoever you're looking for...i'm sure you will...

Hi, Miranda,, I am 58 yrs young,, in shape,,5'8" , wt 170 with black hair, brown eyes, and I am very sexual,, I enjoy sex every night if possible if my partner is up to it, which is very hard to find someone like that,, I enjoy all areas of sex except those of extreme nature,, I am retired ARmy and have traveled all over the world and have immense experience in all areas, especially sexual,, and am very versed in intellegent conversation ,, as well as sex.. so if you are interested,, email me,, I am in Miami Beach area,,come to the warm and sunny Florida for a visit,..

Aplologize big time

Miranda!
Iam sorry !I just wanted to spice up
the messageboard.Your AD was daring
so i didnot mind writing.If you or anyone was offnded it wot meant to be!!
Sorry again and good luck!
DESERTFOX

Excuse me but, ...

following the "standards" you seem to be putting forth here, Miss Miranda, the only wish that stirs inside me is to pull you over my lap and give you a sound spanking - with not too much following after - sorry to delude you!

A "good fuck" is something that has to be earned, my dear - yes indeed, it is not simply "given". Just beeing a good looking college girl is just not enough for the educated and refined male you are seemingly seeking, since sure that specimen has not been waiting just for you all their lives, trust me.

I found that quite a few of the "offers" around here were quite decent, probably genuine attempts to catch your eye, my dear - and I do not think it very educated behaviour, as you state to have, to make openly fun of them.

Either way, if only you are making fun of men or if you really do feel the way you express, a little educative "hands-on" action would be more in place than a "good fuck" from my point of view.

Enjoy your mountain solitude, my dear, and have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back