Your best "Quote"

literary gems 3

You can't say you weren't warned!

I said earlier in this thread that M A Thompson may have inspired me to write another story. Well, he has.

My new story, 'A Day To Forget' may not be noteworthy for its purple prose, save for the truly sublime opening paragraph, but it might raise a smile or two.

here's the link:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=63932

I thought the movie Evolution was good. My favorite quote from that is when Orlando Jones is getting an alien removed from his ass very unwillingly.

David Duchovny comes up to him and holds his hands about ten inches apart....

"You should've seen that thing! It was this big and you took it like a man!"

Svenskaflicka said:
A quote I liked from that movie was Orlando's

"There's ALWAYS time for lubricant!!!"

:p

Oh, hell YEAH! I love that line!

quotes

Great thread!!

I was looking for a quote I saw somewhere to send to a special friend who is going through some tough times. This quote was reall great (something along the line of friends and bonding souls), but like an idiot I didnt save the link or write it down. So, as I was sitting here searching around for it or something else good, this just popped into my head:

- How do I know you have a big heart? Because I feel yours touching me every minute of every day.

:)

This is from Hemingway. A lesser known story called 'Big Two-Hearted River'

Nick took the line in his left hand and pulled the trout, thumping tiredly against the current, to the surface. His back was mottled the clear, water-over-gravel color, his side flashing in the sun. The rod under his right arm, Nick stooped, dipping his right hand into the current. He held the trout, never still, with his moist right hand, while he unhooked the barb from his mouth, then dropped him back in the stream.
I'm not a fisherman, but it almost makes me wish I were.

In the next para, he mentions that he wet his hand before he touched the fish because a dry hand will cause a fuzzy, white fungus on the side of the fish, ultimately killing it. Fishermen: Is that true?

Okay, I looked long and hard, mostly through my "Journal of Events" series, in which all my humorous rhetoric comes out. I couldn't narrow it down to one quote. Here are five of my best quotes.

Now, I'm only human. So when she came on that strong, concerned about my personal welfare and stuff, I had to take advantage. Now I love Julie and I am faithful to her, as I mentioned, so I felt really bad when I had to fuck Sharon. Well, I didn't feel bad then, but right before and right after I had these damn pangs of remorse.

Lara was a nice girl- my first high school girlfriend. Back then I wasn't as freaky with the women and I actually felt like I was in love or something, so when she finally let me do her, it was very special. And it was only missionary sex in a bed.

Ah, one's first taste of vagina is a memorable thing. She instructed me on where to go and how to lick, helping make me a professional in carpet munching. Professionals know to hit a woman's clit and G spot. Masters- like I would soon become- know the G spot is in a different place for every woman. There's a satisfaction in seeing a girl's toe curl and her pelvis quiver. They can't say you never did anything for them.

So we all fucked.

"You did, didn't you? All I asked is that you not fuck other girls! Is that too much to ask?"

"Whoa whoa whoa!" First of all, that's not all she asked of me. She could be downright bossy sometimes. Second, apparently it WAS too much to ask. But I had to think of something else to say, because the points I have just listed were not very good reasons for her to stay with me.

karmadog said:
This is from Hemingway. A lesser known story called 'Big Two-Hearted River'

I'm not a fisherman, but it almost makes me wish I were.

In the next para, he mentions that he wet his hand before he touched the fish because a dry hand will cause a fuzzy, white fungus on the side of the fish, ultimately killing it. Fishermen: Is that true?

Yes, it is. I think it is called ick, but I could be wrong.

Back