Your frequent Rae of sunshine

The nipple you're showing is so perky and proud. I'd love to pull it and twist it and hear you squeal!

I push the button to capture the picture of your wet pussy smashed on the glass of the copy machine to capture the moment before sliding you off as I lick you on the way down and capture your breast in my mouth as you land on your feet. Moving to the table next to the copy machine I turn you around ...

Yes, enjoying you in the copy room... squeezing those nice firm breasts... watching as you slip down your skirt and letting me have a view of your "au natural" mount.... my mouth is watering!!

Others still quoting in their post, please stop.

Use 'quick reply' or delete the quoted content before you hit "post" or I'll place you on my ignore list and won't get to see your comments ☹️

Last edited:
I would love to prop you up on the copier and pinch and fondle that nipple as I work my fingers deep into that sweet stickiness, trying to keep you quiet having you bite into my thumb as fingers slosh into that warmth...

Mmmm pounding your pussy. Even just to see the words in a post is so arousing. A woman in a crisp dress shirt has always been such a turn on. I remember interviewing a well dressed sexy candidate like you and I could barely concentrate to ask her job related questions. You’ve struck a nerve with this old boss.

Last edited:
There is a lot of workload in the office and you have to stay late to complete the work. As you come into my office to submit your work, I ask you to close the door. You see the mischievous glint in my eyes as you bend over to pick up the pen that you dropped. I come over, pick you up and place you on my desk, opening your shirt buttons. I look into your eyes to see some desire lurking around and we start to kiss each other hungrily. I move down, kissing your neck and stopping at your breats. I pull up your skirt and feel your wetness through the panties, while trailing circles on your nipples with my tongue. You push me onto the chair, unzip my trousers and start to play with my cock, making it hard. We continue pleasing each other using our hands for some time. Then I turn you over, one leg on the desk and enter you from behind. Your wet pussy feels so good. I move the skirt higher up and spank your ass... making you moan in pleasure. Your sexy moan, along with the feel of your tight pussy is too much and I keep thrusting deep inside your pussy, filling you up with my cum. You look around at me, a questioning look on your face.
“We have a lot to do today. You’re going to be staying here for tonight” I say and you smirk, knowing that we’re going to fuck each other’s brains out all night long.

That beautiful pussy deserves all the pounding it can take. A naughty angel like you deserves nothing but pleasure and the dripping pussy should be snacked on daily. Yum.

Well I would love to see a video of you playing with yourself.... if you decide to share, that is.
If you think it’s too sexy for the thread... well then it’s our bad luck. Just know that whatever you post will always be appreciated.❤️

Yes, you have lovely nipples. And your hands always know where to go.

That is one hell of a shirt. And a fucking hot ass body to go with it.

It keeps getting hotter!

Here I thought the leather jacket series was the epitome of sexy and here you go with the white shirt!!! That first pic took me from soft to hard in .05 seconds and the rest just fueled the fire! SO FUCKING SEXY! Thank you!

Back