Your frequent Rae of sunshine

Of course Rae! :) :rose::rose::rose:

Gentlemen are supposed to be proper, opening the doors for a lady, treating her around, and the like. That is, until the bedroom doors are closed, that is... ;)

You truly are a Rea of sunshine bringing light and excitement to everyone’s day ... each and every time you share.

Actions like opening doors are appreciated, but not necessary and definitely not expected. People should want to open doors and be considerate to everyone, regardless of gender ☀️

That’s one of the problems that us old guys have with the world today and with some of the stuff that is talked about on here. When I was growing up I was trained from an early age ... you respect a woman (don’t walk in front or behind but beside); open a car door or any door for her out of respect (can’t help myself - still do that today - for the woman I am with or anyone near); and never ever touch her in anger. Can’t help in - was smacked into me from before I could walk.

Last edited:
Perhaps that's true, but it was what was expected at my age, which is unexpected for the younger ones coming up.

Bendy and...

...indeed you are very flexible. ;) What amazingly sexy pics and those deliciously sexy poses/angles/views showing that luscious fur and nipples. :devil::kiss:

Not only beauty, but amazing flexibility and body control. So sexy and a great combo!

Thanks for sharing such erotic poses, Rae.

Maybe I'm "old" but I've always found cut off short shorts on a sexy woman to be deliriously and deliciously arousing. Thank you for reaffirming that, Rae. :devil::kiss:

The bendy nude shots that you posted earlier are beautiful. And thinking about you in all sorts of shapes and positions definitely gets my mind going.

The way that the dark of the jacket frames your skin, and the white of the shorts offsets the peak of your natural womanhood is so incredibly erotic.

That leather jacket looks great on you. But it's impossible not to watch your hands as they unbutton your shorts.

This amazing toned body makes me want to kiss you all over... giving your body the appreciation it deserves. And that bush between your legs... putting my hand inside of the bush working downwards towards your lips😘. Delightful as always

God, I miss a few hours and so much happening here... Some amazing new photos and a bit of a issue... you are such a sexy fun lady and should be treated with respect...:rose::rose:

Omg Rea this is a very very HOT series of pictures for a very hot woman!

My mind had been going since day one. Beauty and brains is a very deadly combination.

Back