Your frequent Rae of sunshine

Trying for the hours daty sounds like fun. But making sure you cum would be first and foremost. Man you have a great body. Perfectly shaped legs and great nipples.

I would have us both in the bed, me slightly propped up on some pillows, you laying with your back on my chest. This would give me range to touch all over you, your stomach, your sides, your sweet breasts, your hips, your thighs. All the while letting me whisper in your ear how beautiful you are, how sexy you are, how good you feel to touch. Then I would start with a soft caress of the hair of your pussy, so hot it makes me ache. Touching the hair, and then your pussy lips, and when I feel you drip your sweet silky cream on my fingers tips, sliding one than two fingers inside of you. Pumping you with them, slow and steady, my lips trailing sweet kisses and gentle nibbles on your shoulder and neck and earlobe. Only when you start to squirm and moan and buck, would I bring down my other hand to start rubbing circles on your clit, getting stronger and faster with those fingers as I let my other hand fuck you harder. When you start to writhe and trash, my strong arms would hold you in place and not relent until you’ve come all over my hands, giving you that release you so desperately deserve and need.

And after, I’m not sure I could resist licking my fingers clean.

Always been a thing

Always been a thing for me to see a woman in her man's shirt. Of course, you could make sackcloth look sexy.

An hour or more? Interesting. Ever teased / fingered / fondled in a semi-public location(s)?

Some people have to go and ruin the fun!

Rae, The white shirt series is so incredibly sexy. You have taken something so common place and changed how I will view it from this point forward.

Whoever that guy was... he was dumb. Not for making a mistake.... anybody could get carried away while complementing a body as beautiful as yours... and after some time you think words can’t express your feelings properly. The problem is that he did not apologise for making the mistake. Even I had made a mistake with Rae in the beginning, and she let me know clearly that she wasn’t comfortable with what I had said... I apologised and from then onwards... I get a few treats from my lady every now and then... whenever she feels generous.
A lot people here are since the beginning and we are all admirers of Rae... to the new guys... take it easy... it’s already a big thing that she’s sharing with us... why pester her. Hope you didn’t mind me speaking out Rae. Lots of love to all Raefans❤️🖤

Unfortunately there are a lot of jerks out there:(

On the bright side, you post great pics, well composed and super sexy, leaving us anxiously awaiting your next post.

Thanks for the shows of support, all. 🖤☀️

I'll be getting a little acrobatic for the rest of the day!

http://imgur.com/a/OBmmChX

Always nice to arch my back, especially if it's to get closer to the source of pleasure, whether fingers or tongue.

http://imgur.com/a/x4wHNIU

Oh, and let's NOT make me the leader of a fan group, and not give a name to that fan group either. That's not why I'm doing this and I don't want to be on any sort of pedestal. Thanks 😘

Those are very artistic poses. Your body has such nice lines and curves.

Such lovely curves you have...

And putting you on a pedestal would be nice. Easier access as your legs cross my back as I'm licking you without cease. :)

Thanks for the shows of support, all. 🖤☀️

I'll be getting a little acrobatic for the rest of the day!

http://imgur.com/a/OBmmChX

Always nice to arch my back, especially if it's to get closer to the source of pleasure, whether fingers or tongue.

http://imgur.com/a/x4wHNIU

Oh, and let's NOT make me the leader of a fan group, and not give a name to that fan group either. That's not why I'm doing this and I don't want to be on any sort of pedestal. Thanks 😘

Omg, my tongue just got Hard!!! :heart::heart:

For your Lithe Lines picture... I want you like that. I’d help hold you up, one hand under your ass to squeeze and massage as I licked you. Feeling your soft bush tickle my nose, feeling you drip your sweet wetness into my beard. As I know you need your sweet time to get off, although it is so worth it, I would want to tease your lips with with my lips and tongue and maybe teeth, before sliding to thick fingers into you, curling them to hit your g spot. My mouth would move to your clit, and you would be able to look down and see my bright blue eyes full of lust looking back at you, tasting your, finger fucking you, wanting to tease out all the pleasure I could from your amazing body until you came hard making a mess of my face and beard.

I didn’t quite like acrobatics up till now.... now I know how much it can be! Love the way those nipples protrude... would love to suck on them

Lithe and

...luscious, some of your best most sexually alluring pics. Love it! (And you attitude towards dicks;) )

Very much enjoyed the How I Cum post earlier as well ans those very tantalizing and arousing poses. Exquisitely sexy angles. :devil::kiss:

Hoping a mustache would add to the enjoyment ... slide up here and put those long beautiful legs over my shoulders.

your right...i am so so so sorry for trying to say something nice to you. but to call me creepy and such!!!!!....really?...get your ego in check lady...
Only reason im replying, is due to the fact that you felt it necessary to post the message for all to see....

Cool story, bro.

Also, funny thing. If you someone tells you you are being creepy and you double down on “but I’m not creepy, I was being a nice guy” you weren’t. And you don’t get to make the call on what she calls creepy.

Thanks, @PoundLikeEzra. I can't see what he posted because I blocked him, but based on your comment I think I can guess. Your support and validation means a lot to me ❤️

Not sure why he would identify himself, I pretty clearly made it anonymous and even if anyone had cared enough to guess it was him based on a thread post, it could have easily been from a PM. Truly don't understand...

We could go back and forth on whether he was being inherently creepy and never come to a conclusion because it's a matter of personal reaction. But once I communicated that I was uncomfortable and he tried to turn it around and accuse me of being unreasonable -- that's objectively not okay!

Really really thankful most people here aren't like that. I've found this community to be full of incredibly considerate and thoughtful gentlemen.

Because who says gentlemen can't be dirty! As long as there's mutual respect, consent and maturity, I think we get to be as dirty and sexy as we want!!!

Back