Your frequent Rae of sunshine

I would love to feast on your nipples.

Your pictures look so astonishing. I look forward to seeing your daily additions.

Such a lovely pair to wrap up this set.

I would suggest who can entice you the most in the fewest words... :devil:

I can't speak to suggestions. I'm no better than anyone else here but it'd truly be appreciated. You're sexy on so many levels, how could i not?

You are so photogenic. Such a lovely body. Love the thread. Keep up the excellent work. I'm doubtful I'd be worthy of any video of you, but it'd be an honor.

You know when you think about it, it’s just an ordinary common everyday white Oxford shirt. No biggie. But what makes the photo sizzle is...you. I think we all agree you have one hell of a sexy body. But your mind and that playful attitude is what really lights my fire!

Love the way your sets start out so innocently and then get hot and steamy.

Undressing you in the copy room while you sit on the printer would be such a delight. Taking those erect nipples in my mouth... licking and kissing your breasts.... spreading your legs apart and rubbing my erect cock against your pussy lips! Can’t go on anymore... it’s too arousing❤️
Now I understand what you meant about the video being too sexy for thr thread... I completely agree... that much hotness could give a heart attack to many! And honestly... I don’t think I am worthy of receiving... rest is up to you.😘

You have an absolutely perfect body. So stunning and you know how to pose and ahot it off in the most erotic way possible. A total dream.

Why must I always be busy on the weekends.. Sorry to have missed out on the fun

This has worked for me in real life in the past .... come sit on my desk and put those long beautiful legs up on the arms of my chair. Present my lunch to me ... lean back and enjoy while my mustache blends with your wet pussy hair. I got this ... tilt your head back, close your eyes and enjoy the feeling.

A perfect little vixen. Smoking hot body with a naughty little mind. What good fortune for us that you found Lit.

i think i deserve the Video, as i was one of the very very first to declare my love for your awesome bush :)....
Also...i love you
:D

Today I want to tell everyone more about how I cum 🖤☀️

When I do, it's visceral, violent and loud. My entire body bucks and writhes. My back arches. My eyes search for my partner's and then roll back into my head. My fingers grip into whatever they can. I scream and grunt and moan.

http://imgur.com/a/MjmnzvE

But it doesn't just happen. It takes a long time to get me there - sometimes an hour.

I won't cum from you squeeze my nipples. That will barely help. I won't cum from you licking my clit (unless you're prepared to be between my legs for hours)

http://imgur.com/a/euSMtrG

Here's the secret: a slow sensual start, where I am relaxed and rubbed and talked sweetly to. Develop that sensuousness into two fingers or a cock pumping in my cunt, hitting my g-spot, then two more fingers or a tongue mercilessly abusing my clit. Do that for 20 minutes and do not relent even when I try to twist away. Do. Not. Relent.

http://imgur.com/a/o3NahYA

It takes a lot of work, but fuck is it worth it!

How about touched all over your naked and standing body. Like inside the legs from the ankles up? Lightly touching and teasing as if the fingers were a paintbrush. Getting close to your center but not touching you there. Still teasing all over you body.. Your sides. Your shoulders. Your arm pits. Under your breasts?? Would you like that??

Yes, a slow sensual buildup can be delicious, perhaps starting with a little innocent flirting that becomes more and more suggestive, followed by gentle touching and caressing of the face, the breasts and nipples. But eventually the pussy needs to get lots of attention, exploring and probing the steamy wet folds, teasing and licking the swollen clit, and driving it wild.

Yes, @joxlrg, I would loooove that. And my body would respond very well to it. I'd love to stand or lay before you, simply close my eyes, and feel your fingertips explore me.

Last edited:
Every inch.. And at some point VERY close to where it would make your back arch. Your fingers grab the bed. Just anticipating the first touch in just the right spot!!

🖤☀️ PSA: don't be a dick

Just had this PM convo, y'all. I've removed the username, but wanted to share because it's conversations like these that just exhaust me and make this so much less fun.

Me: FYI, hearing "I love you" from a stranger online is actually quite creepy and concerning. I'm sure you mean it as a compliment but it makes me quite uncomfortable
-Rae

Him: OMG...relax. you posted pics to thousands of people that know you......if you cant take a little bit of joking, or things that are said just for the fun of it, you really shouldn't be posting.
Have fun

Me: Yikes.
Me posting pictures in no way means that I have to endure things that make me uncomfortable.
To 90% of people on here, if I say something makes me uncomfortable, they apologize, emphasize it wasn't their intention, and we move on. They sometimes even get an extra photo if I can tell they meant their apology.
And to the other 10% that are dumb enough to tell a woman to relax, insinuate she's overreacting, dictate some made-up false rule about how "if I can't handle X, I shouldn't be doing Y" as if it's an excuse for their poor actions, well it's easy enough to block and never have to read your comments or PMs again.
It's one thing to unintentionally make someone uncomfortable. It's quite another to hear that you do, not give a shit, and then try to justify it.

My God....I’m not even out of bed yet and your words and images have my kind in another dimension. I lay here imagining my hands exploring your body, feeling the softness of your skin as brush the back of my hands along your bush before my fingers slide in to you. One at a time and then back out for me to taste you before returning to slowly work the inside of your pussy.....my mind is wandering....The bar has been set for the day.

Good Morning!!

You are certainly worth the wait, and everything that comes with it! :)

These are lovely poses, and what I wouldn't give to tease you with my fingertips dancing across your delicate and beautiful skin, only to be followed up by gently kisses and licks across your body.

And what I wouldn't give to feel your nails dig into me at the peak of your intense climax... :devil:

Back