Your frequent Rae of sunshine

Evening, everyone 🖤☀️

I'm going to be touching myself extensively tonight, and then taking next week's pictures. So leave me some sweet words to inspire my fingers!

http://imgur.com/a/HosMm6D

Now here's one of the things I teased earlier 😉

http://imgur.com/a/9X7i7KQ

❌⭕

Laying my head upon your thigh, you stipple your fingers across my lips like summer rain. The scent in the air is not freshly mown grass but your scent, heady, exotic and enticing. I reach up and pull the thin strap of your dress down your arm to the crook of you elbow, almost shyly your breast is released. We both watch as the flesh of the nipple begins to expand and harden. Your excitement is growing as you lean forwards and rub your exposed nipple across my lips, demanding that I suck it in, and tease and suckle upon it. I can deny you nothing and comply.
Your unseen left hand slips surreptitiously beneath your dress, your fingers twirl in your raven-black pubic hair before slipping between your eager lips. The wet noise of your pleasure and arousal have not gone unnoticed as you pull back from my mouth and squeeze roughly upon your nipple, transferring your gaze to my rising phallus as he appreciates your busy fingers, fingers already slick with your milky vaginal fluid. He pulses his urgency at you, once, twice.
Your fingers slip deeper, no-longer content with clitoral stimulation, you need them inside you. I must see the act in all it's fabulous masturbational glory and pull the hem of your dress high as you replace your slick-wet fingers of your left hand, with those of your right, deftly ramming three fingers into your beckoning pussy. Your left hand grasps my shaft and rubs your lubrication into the hard pulsing flesh as you pleasure us both.
The smell and closeness of your sex is intoxicating. Your expert fingers certain in their manipulation. The slurping sex sounds loud in our ears along with your urgent moaning. A dew drop of my pre-come rises from the urethra and is immediately wiped away by you tongue, you want to waste nothing, but the sweet fluid lights a fuse within you, that cannot be put out. The only conclusion is the inevitable explosion of your orgasm. You pant loudly, your finger fucking sweetly hitting the spot and you feel my shaft stiffen under your rising and falling hand, each ridge and vein of my cock indelibly linked to your pleasure. "Oh....oh," you cry as the explosive charge is lit. We feel it both as a stream of my sperm ejaculates forth, landing upon your still covered breast. "Fuck, oh fuck!" You scream as your thighs tremor in your orgasm, your hands continuing to pleasure us both. More and more of my seed spurting forth to ruin your lovely black dress, to land upon your wanking fingers to splash across your opened thighs. With hunger in your eyes, you feed your juice and semen covered fingers into you mouth and tremble as another fulfilling orgasm crosses your path. You finger fucking not having finished the task.
My phallus still standing firm, as you swap you hands over, feeding your own milky fluid into my mouth. As I suck noisily upon your fingers, you climb aboard me for the next round of sexual pleasure.

Look forwards to more thrilling pictures, hope that my words increase your pleasurable meanderings.

T.

Dear Rae, I will be "extensively" anticipating seeing more of you. I miss hair on a woman and you have me totally aroused.

A bit behind in my responses due to a busy work week, but loved the black dress photos, Rae. Simply put, you never take a bad picture and your playfulness and poses are always alluring and arousing.

Hope you enjoyed playtime. :devil::kiss:

Wow, you've outdone yourselves!

My favorite image was suggested by @TangledSkein, where I am touching myself under my dress and he's so compelled that he just has to lift up my hem like a curtain revealing a masterpiece. Eyes transfixed on my inner treasure...💗

Also, @Seth6138 your profile pic made me giggle. People are so excited about lockdowns lifting so they can eat out again...but many people could have been "eating out" the whoooole time! For those of you that are married/dating, I hope you go down on your women with the same enthusiasm as.you describe to me! Even if it's been awhile, I'll bet if you text her from across the room, "Sweetheart, I would love the privilege of licking between your legs tonight" then you'll get a warm response!

How about a good morning pic of what many of you call my "perfect tits"? Good way to PERK up your morning? 🖤☀️

http://imgur.com/a/QOYaNPl

Or how about my sexy little bum?

http://imgur.com/a/w7UXbvj

And don't worry, the "dress drop" is still coming!

Again, a longer comment, so please remember NOT to quote me if you reply 👍

Seeing your perky tits uncovered it the perfect way to perk up my morning, and things.

Warm response from my wife would be her spitting hot coffee on me as she burst out in laughter.

Bad ass girl, who wants us to obey her rules, because otherwise... no surprise! And we, poor men, obey like little puppies. (I am not an exception.) :)

Some lovely compliments to your mostly treasured asset (in my opinion): Your legs! ;)

I'd give almost anything to have them wrapped around my waist or my shoulders...

Mmmm, so much for a tongue to do. You've inspired me to take an oral journey beginning at the small of your back and ending at your belly button. I tremble with excitement as I contemplate the adventures I will have along the way.

@Inbef, I swear it's not a power play! It's more like OCD and wanting to create a good experience haha

Dudes drop in my inbox all the time accusing me of controlling or whining or trying to manipulate, all because I ask people not to quote! But they're easy to block from my view since no amount of me trying to convince them of good intent seems to do the trick.

Oh well, they're still free to passively view!

I'm going to be out protesting for the rest of the day, but will be back later 🖤

Rae, it's your thread and you are the one in control. If they don't understand that reposting long statements is a waste of time, energy, and space, fuck 'em! Your pics, teasing, and form are spectacular.

I'm going to be out protesting for the rest of the day,
As there are many vexing things going on in our life, are you willing to share what you will be protesting about?

Wow you really do have perfect breasts. I love your nipples. Are they sensative? You have a great ass too...but when you show off your legs just wow. They are so shapely I'd love to just run my tounge up and down them until you got really wet.
Then I'd work my way to you beautiful juicy kitty and lick you for as long as you wanted. Just thinking about the way you would taste and smell and feel if I ever got to go down on you makes me excited.

I love to go down on a woman. I love the smell, taste, the slick feel on my lips, tounge, face, and fingers, and the sounds. I dated a woman who was a squirter and when she'd squirt on my face she'd be a little embarrassed. I always told her I love licking you but I don't think she believed. So I just decided to show her one day and just went down on her until she squirted 2 or 3 times not giving her time to get embarrassed. It worked because after that she always let me lick her as long as I wanted and sometimes would ask me to keep going.

Last edited:
You are amazing.. you have a body that needs to be worshipped in so may ways... Thank you for sharing...

Today, protesting against racism and police brutality in honor of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor. Not trying to be too political on here (there's enough stress in our world, don't think it belongs here) but feel free to drop a line in my PMs if you want to respectfully discuss. I'll reply if I'm in that frame of mind ☮️🖤

Superb pics as always. So glad to see you posting your exquisite body in color. Simply amazing!

Back