Your frequent Rae of sunshine

That ass wiggle is enough to make me react like that horny wolf in the Tex Avery cartoon.

dan5.png

Loved the "reveal" gifs... So very hot.. and your Sunday morning playing pics, so sexy!! Thank you for sharing and brightening our days during these crazy uncertain times..

Okay I'm a little worried about the floodgates this could open, but I'm looking for another playmate so drop into my inbox or the thread if you've got something you'd like to say. 🖤☀️

Usually I wait for 10 or so comments before I post another pic but I know there's a lot of other good threads out there pulling everyone's attention (including mine!) And I've got LOTS of good content lined up. Another outdoor...a short dress...the shower...!

For now:

http://imgur.com/a/3zu2UhR

Omg. The thought of such a beautiful woman with wet fingers waiting to be sucked dry

You have a marvelous ass. And a fantastic body. Love to watch you rubbing your wetness.

We have a number of events in the UK. CMNF Clothed Male Naked Female where we have smartly dressed men and the women naked. Sophisticated events where the women can enjoy the freedom of being naked and showing off in a controlled envirinment. I'm sure it's a kink you would love. Teasing the men knowing they can look but not touch.

Oh. My. Well your Sunday was an exquisitely sexy sight better than mine. Too bad I missed out, but as always those pictures and the video was truly arousing. :devil::kiss:

That shirt looks so good on you, I love how the color is offset by your naturally gorgeous skin and how it clings to your bare breasts. Your nipples look so sexy teasing through it. And your ass is, as always, perfection.

Wow! Normally I don’t comment, just enjoy the pics but you have forced me out!
I thought the pics with the kitties was hot. (By the way, what happened to the pics of the kitties sniffing around your kitty? Those were hot!) But this last video...I can almost taste you!

Mod took 'em down 🤭 I don't think I violated any actual rules, but in their interpretation I must have! Sorry, hope you can just keep in your memory :)

Back