Your frequent Rae of sunshine

OMG this afternoon's pictures in think are close to the best I have seen here in LIT!! I wish the vid was a little longer with a better view of your finger on how wet it is. Thank you for sharing!!

I'm sure you always have fresh breath .... that toothbrush has no idea how lucky it it!! Love your hair tied up. Perfect to show of your shoulders and back. Perfect for a CMNF event.

I agree...you have a great body all around. Shoulders back waist...just perfect. If you don't brush your teeth topless every night...I'd request it if I were with you...how about topless cooking? I'd watch those cooking lessons.

You, ma'am

..are like our weather. Hitting the 90s this week so hot! I do love the subtle pics and vids as much as your full on sets, the way you hold your hand as your finger glides across your lips is just damn hot.

Though seeing that pink slit would be wonderful, making you purr while I taste it would be so much better. Your hair tickling my nose as I draw the tip of my tongue up and down your warm inner flesh.

I love that you're having fun with this thread! Given the hardness of your nipples, I'd say you're either cold or horny. Either way, I volunteer to get you heated up

There's so much erotic promise in those pictures... will you be tempted to raise your skirt enough to feel the sultry, hot, fresh air on your delicious bush? To tease us all with a glimpse of what we desire so much?

:kiss:

You do look stunning, inside and out! :)

I love the look of the sun around your shoulders, giving you that halo effect (even if it is probably a bit crooked...) :devil:

Luscious nipples and you look stunning in that black dress. Makes your lovely skin tone even more so. :kiss:

Back