Your frequent Rae of sunshine

I really like this picture. Knowing what's under that dress and thinking of the treat that lies underneath. Yummy

Last edited:
Such amazing glimpses of the place I long to be right now... I can almost feel the heat of the sun on my back as I work my tongue against you, urging you towards climax.

:kiss:

That nipple 'trick' reminds me of the children's game were you have to toss a ring around a cone.

Hey, you could try that game on me as well... :cool:

I'd love to be where that camera is for a start, then work my way closer. Kissing up ever inch of your delicate thighs to the ambrosia in the center... :devil:

Great shots. So sexy. I love you are exploring outdoor nudity. It would be fun to take you for a long walk with no clothing available. Such an adrenalalin rush!

I volunteer to hide up there even if no one is coming. But if I am gonna hide in there I need to eat and drink to survive so I would have to eat the only thing available. Hope you wouldn't mind.

Why hide? Let them take notes on how to indulge a woman properly!

Oooo pick me pick me. I know it would be a treat for me and a lot of surprise treats for you. Thanks beautiful.

I know a lot of places I could put that. But it might heat you up instead of cool you down.

I'd love to see how you cool off. But you are so hot j don't know if that's possible.

Rae, you would make the worlds greatest breakfast. I’d love to sit under that patio table and feast upon you, the cool morning breeze on your skin, the thrill of knowing anyone could come along at any moment...or hear you as you sing your pleasure....

Okay guys (and girls), this one felt SO good. I had a really had time staying quiet while taking these because the ice on my skin was just so titillating. 🖤☀️

http://imgur.com/a/i1rqvVU

Felt so unbelievably good on my nipple. I want to lie back on a picnic table in the hot sun and let everyone trace melting ice cubes over my skin to keep my naked body cool.

http://imgur.com/a/c93aZ2X

Back