Your frequent Rae of sunshine

I was wondering where that ice was going to go. Now your nipple's even harder!

Oh my. Even better when a mouth has that ice cube whilst pleasuring that luscious perked up brown nipple. ;):devil:

Imagine the contrast between cold ice and hot tongue :devil:

:kiss:

I would invite a couple of friends over to watch this. The ice cubes dancing over your naked body, sometimes barely touching, sometimes pressing hard against your flesh. Every of your body would be explored before I insert a cube inside your vagina and wait for it to melt. The water running down your legs and making your feet wet... before I poistion you on the floor, spread wide and holding you open explore your clitoris with the tip of the cube while your audience watched.

The ice did a good job of making that nipple beautifully erect ... I wonder if it would have the same effect on your clit ... :devil:

Just so inviting and sexy Rae!

I so wish I could have been there to dive under your dress. Although I don’t think I would have cooled you down, or myself. I’d have been so hard too helping clean up the running water from the ice....with my tongue of course. Yumm, you are SO delicious!

After we cool off your body with ice cubes I volunteer to dry you off with my tounge.

So stunning and erotic. Just amazing. I wish I could trace where you put the ice with my tongue, warming you back up, and letting you get the contrast of the cold ice and my warm mouth.

Wonderfully sexy as always. I don't think it would be possible for you to do something in a non sexual way!
Now imagine doing that naked, squatting down. Water pours down your body and over your pussy finally dripping on your toes... keep doing it until you are very wet then get on all fours and let me rub the cube over your labia before gently pulling them apart to rub the cube against your wetness.

With the first picture could I run the ice cube up along your lovely neck and follow it with warming kisses? Luscious

The out door shots are so hot and the ice cubes give me shivers. In a goood way damn you have such a hot body and a deliciously naughty mind!

What a chilling video! ;) I'd love to suckle on you, and let you feel the drops just trickle onto your perky nipple... :devil:

Beautiful Rae. I love the way we see your pussy lips spread and ready beneath your incredible bush. I can only imagine how wet you were and yes, I did imagine for quite a while.

Drip drip delicious drip. Or a deftly positioned ice cube in a mouth as an icy tongue lashes your clit...only to pop out that dripping icy cube to roll over and around your clit...:devil:

OK.. Am a bit behind in commenting, but that last vid with the ice cube... my god girl, you had me instantly aroused!!!

Back