Your frequent Rae of sunshine

Good morning beautiful Rae. I am happy you are so giddy. Your beautiful pictures make me giddy. What makes you so giddy today?

Every picture of you is so artistic and beautiful. You are a true embodiment of perfect. Just can’t get enough.

Begging to be sucked... your nipples are worthy of a lor of attention.. maybe a pinch and a bite.

Hi Rae,

I'm (quite) new to the board. Just watched a lot of you pictures and movies. Just have to say you are adorable pretty!

I like your pantie pictures the most. Although this thread is including you (as it should of course) I'm interested to see you pantie-drawer. Must be full of beautiful stuff! If you could PM me a picture I would be more than grateful!

Loved this morning's photos... always a treat when you post.. you are such a sexy lady!!!

I would love to massage your perfect, firm breasts. Maybe a bit of lotion or massage oil on them. Rub it in and let your hard nipples slide between your fingers.

This is what I was so exited to show you 😏
I do hope squeezing of your breasts give as much pleasure to you, as it gives to this fellow.

I would definately pinch and caress. Maybe a cute clamp attached to each nipple with a little chain attached. I could then lead you to the guests for the dinner party you would host naked.

You should know that I’m really needing your chest after watching that.... stunning!

Damn I need to log on more, I’ve missed a bunch. Love that hair just sneaking out under that red shirt.

Happy Friday Rae. And I for one am very happy you showed us. If I had your boobs I'd play with them all day everyday. They are just the perfect size.

Mmmm your video is lovely. Your sexy hands on those amazing breasts. As you’re kneading them, I’m craving them! Mmm thank you for the highlife of my day.

Loved this morning's vid and pic. Your hands on your breasts got me thinking naughty thoughts!!!!

Back