Your frequent Rae of sunshine

it's a view you really don't get too often!

An exciting and an unexpected view, hope your camera is fully waterproof.

Very interesting view. Your legs are amazing, very strong looking. Made me think about them wrapped around my head as I ate your incredible pussy with a side trip to that forbidden hole !!

Amazing view, and one I’d like to be more familiar with, as it’s the view of you right before you ride my face and end up with my tongue on your sweet pretty pink lips and forbidden hole. Also, it makes your thighs look even more stunning.

I missed a few days but what a treat catching up. The shower series is excellent. Seductive and teasing. Absolutely striking body and shared so sensually.

Absolutely love your shower videos!! So sensuous and arousing. They make me feel like I'm a voyeur standing inside the shower with you (wishful thinking!) Bravo! :D

This reminds me of a car racing game I used to play. Some races had to be run during rainy weather and most of the time you couldn't see were the road was and where you were heading to. Driving almost blind and I was already happy to reach the finish without a crash.

Just like here, on your video, I wanna get close to the finish and enter your pits.

Have I mentioned how incredible your pics and videos are? This shower series is absolutely amazing. Wow! Thank you so much for sharing.

You make anything sexy. Love your body. Would love to meet you clothed and slowly work you out of your clothes a item at a time slowly. Teasing you with my fingers and tounge and teeth until there was nothing left to remove.

What a lovely set of panties! The lace around the edges are nice as well. I know where those have to go... ;)

Last edited:
Back