Your frequent Rae of sunshine

Should I revive? I've still got some old unseen content 😏 truth be told, I've gained ~10-15 lbs since these days and haven't been feeling particularly camera-confident so no recent images but...? I do remember this community being so supportive and fun 🖤☀️

Should I revive? I've still got some old unseen content 😏 truth be told, I've gained ~10-15 lbs since these days and haven't been feeling particularly camera-confident so no recent images but...? I do remember this community being so supportive and fun 🖤☀️
Absolutely. Whether it is old content or new. I am sure that a little extra weight won't change how gorgeous you are.

This community is supportive all the way, and if someone isn’t supportive this community will let them know that they’re not welcomed here

I'd be all for a triumphant return. Old and new, you will be fully and thoroughly praised and complimented.
:rose: :kiss:

I'd love to see more of your pics, old or new.

Is it even a real question? Of course you should revive the thread, I would love to see some more of your old shots, but the idea of you today with soft and sexy womanly curves has my blood pressure spiking!

You make this fun! I guarantee that even with a few pounds, you're still gorgeous and hot asf!!!

You looked stunning before; I'm sure it wouldn't show. 😉

You should most definitely revive it -- doesn't matter if the content is old or new, so long as it features your very sexy body! I missed seeing your photos and videos -- so enticing and thought-provoking. And don't worry about a few extra lbs -- I'm sure it won't take away from your allure. So glad you didn't disappear! :D :kiss:

Last edited:
Add 15 pounds and you are still sexy as all get out.

I'm sure you look great, that isn't very much weight

I remember your previous posts with some joy so anything you want to post now will be met with similar delight! That extra weight won't mean a thing - the closer you are to being a "real person", the better IMO (and if there's more of your undoubtedly sexy self to enjoy, all the better! 😍 )

None of us are perfect and if there are any dissenting voices, I'm sure your fans will politely tell them to jog on!

Yes do please post away please!?

Please! 🙏

You're all wonderful 🖤☀️

Let me send out the old content I never got around to sharing, and I'll start preparing new things. Let me know if the links don't work--i tried to test them, but who knows!

Remember to tell me what you like!

You look as amazing and as alluring as ever. Truly a beautiful and stunning woman Rae. Thank you for sharing these pics here with us.
:love: :kiss: :rose:

Pouring rain and flooding in the Midwest, but that’s the Rae of sunshine I needed in my life today!!!!

You're all wonderful 🖤☀️

Let me send out the old content I never got around to sharing, and I'll start preparing new things. Let me know if the links don't work--i tried to test them, but who knows!

Remember to tell me what you like!
Suddenly I feel like it's 2021 again and you are at the top of amateur pic Lit.

Back