Your frequent Rae of sunshine

You're all wonderful 🖤☀️

Let me send out the old content I never got around to sharing, and I'll start preparing new things. Let me know if the links don't work--i tried to test them, but who knows!

Remember to tell me what you like!

Welcome back you gorgeous example of womanhood! It's great to see you posting some sexy pics again. 😍
Of course, Imgur won't always allow you to upload the more revealing pics so I do hope you find alternatives ... 🙏:devilish:

Slowly gaining my confidence back...I don't feel as powerful in front of my camera these days, so patience appreciated!

Did have a lovely little session with my own fingers tonight though, thinking of everyone ☀️🖤
You are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Slowly gaining my confidence back...I don't feel as powerful in front of my camera these days, so patience appreciated!

Did have a lovely little session with my own fingers tonight though, thinking of everyone ☀️🖤
I'll be having a lovely little session with myself tonight thinking about you! You look amazing... <sigh> :heart:

Last edited:
What a great addition! You are gorgeous and we are honored that you would share that with us...while thinking of us!

Alluring, erotic and sexy. Triple threat photo there. Glad you had a lovely session, you deserve that and more. 😘

Ok ok,.,, subscribed!!
Or watching
Your appreciative audience awaits

Knock our socks off!
“How did that sock get there?”

Back