A Ghostly Visitor (closed for amon_darknight)

Faith stared down at him and smiled as he ran his tongue over her pussy. She moaned out as his tongue licked over her bare pussy and started lapping up her juices. Her fingers went to his head and started urging him closer as she so wanted him to make her cum on his tongue.

Mmm yes please don't stop that feels so damn good. Oh god this feels like heaven.

Her hips moved slightly against him feeling herself getting so much closer to cumming for him.
 
Sean moved closer to hr as he found her clit and let his tongue flick over it as he captured it in his mouth and sucked on it hard. Her screams was all he needed to hear from him doing that and he let a finger now push its way into her wet pussy.

"Yes baby cum for me"

He went back to sucking on her clit as he waited for her juices to flow out of her.
 
It wasn't long before Faith was giving him just what he wanted from her and she was moaning and screaming out loud as she came for him.

Oh god I'm cumming for you baby...don't stop oh god please don't stop.

She was bucking a little against his mouth and fingers as she was cumming so hard.
 
She tasted just the same as she did when she was a ghost, it surprised him, but he lapped her juices up eagerly.

"Mmmm Faith... you taste so yummy..."

He than clammped his mout to her pussy and let his tongue swirl inside of her, he couldn't get enough of her. He wanted to bring her pleasure, wanted to make her happy.
 
Faith was nearly falling out of the chair in ecstasy as he continued to eat her pussy and dart his tongue in and out of her like he was eating the filling out of a doughnut.

Oh god Sean this feels so good just like before.

She moved against him wanting more and more not able to get enough of him.
 
He grinned into her pussy as he continued to pleasure her. His tongue moved furiously inside her pussy, wanting to taste more of her juices. He would not stop till she cummed again. He wanted to feel her explode again. He wanted her to feel so much better.
 
He again started to use his fingers as he let two this time slip into her pussy as he attacked her clit again, letting his tongue lash over it, again and again. Than he sucked on her clit, sucking it into his mouth and flicking to tongue over it. Her juices flowed out of her as he had to hold her hips down with one hand to keep her in the seat. He fucked her pussy fast now with two fingers, alternatively twisting them inside of her. He knew this would drive her crazy along with the pleasure to her clit. He loved her and wanted only the best for her.

Thank god for porno
 
She couldn't even think let alone make any intelligent comments about how good all of this felt but her moans would tell him everything he needed to know about how she was feeling. Her hips bucked against his mouth and tongue. Faith's fingers were running through his hair and unconsciously pulling him into her hot wet pussy as she started to cum again for him.
 
Sean smiled as he pulled himself away from her pussy and he looked up to her.

"Do you want to cum again my love, that was number two, I can keep doing this if you want?"

He again licked her pussy from the bottom to the top and rub his finger against her clit a little bit.

"Was that good, I mean better than your other lovers?"

He wondered how he compared to her other lovers, was he better, was he any good at all? She was his first lover and first he has ever been with in bed. He did not want to disappoint her.
 
Faith moaned as he licked her again but she was slowly regaining her breath and composure. She thought a minute and she wasn't sure she could take any more orgasms at the moment.

Oh heavens you are far better than any other I have ever been with. And I think I need a break from all this pleasure.

What she really needed at the moment was to lay down and curl up with him to rest for a little bit before more fun is had.
 
Sean looked to her and he was worried now... he stood up fast and hit his head as he ran over to her.

"Faith... I am so sorry... it was selfish of me... damn it..."

He took her into his arms as he picked her up in his arms and carried her to the large couch and laid her down, he got some of the pillows and made sure they were comfy.

"Faith, that was stupid of me to forget that... I am sorry, what do you need? Water?"

He ran to the kitchen and got a glass of water as he dropped it and spilled. He cursed to himself as he got another and ran it back to Faith.

"Here you go... do you need more ice, less ice..."

He than felt pain in his foot as he saw blood, from the glass, he didn't realize he stepped in it. He didn't want to alarm her, so he did his best to hide it.

"Faith, what do you need me to do?"
 
She tried not to show it but she felt bad that he felt bad. When he took her to the couch and laid her down she smiled softly until he went to get her water that she didn't need at the moment. She cringed a little hearing the glass fall and then when he brought her a fresh glass.

All I need is for you to calm down and lay down with me. I don't need anything special just need you.

She patted the couch and waited for him to lay with her but she soon realized he was acting funny and wondered what was going on.

Sean you aren't acting right what's wrong?
 
He looked to her and half smiled.

"Nothing my love, I have to use the restroom."

He carefully got up and walked as normal as he could away from Faith, hoping not to much blood was on the floor. He got to the bathroom and sat on the toilet seeing a shard of glass in his foot.

"Damn it..."

He was used to pain, he kept telling himself. He picked the shard of glass out of his foot, he cringed with the pain and he took a ball of tp and held it to his foot.
 
She noticed some blood on the floor as he made his way to the bathroom. Slowly she got up and knocked on the door worried about him and nearly called her parents to come help her but she wanted to take care of this on her own as much as she could.

Sean what's going on....I seen the blood on the floor.

She waited at the door he had to come out sooner or later.
 
Sean heard her voice from the other side of the door and he opened it for her to come in.

"Sorry, I made a mess. I guess I stepped on some glass when I dropped the cup."

He held the tissue to his foot as the blood was slowing.

"I will clean the mess Faith, go lay down, ill be in there in a minute."

He smiled at her.
 
She sighed as he opened it up and she moved into sit on the side of the tub to talk with him. Faith looked at him and shook her head.

Sean it's not even about the mess that needs to be cleaned up. I need you to trust me to help you as much as you help me.

She hoped he would get that he wasn't in this alone anymore and she truly felt bad that he had been on his own for so long.
 
Sean loked at her and shook his head. His whole life he has taken care of himself, got himself through school, made his own food, clothed himself, looked after himself. Now someone wanted to care for him now...

"I now love, I know you do. Its hard for me to let you in."
 
She smiled softly and rested her hand on his arm and ran her fingers up and down. She knew it was hard for him but he would trust her eventually and let her in.

I know it's hard but you will. You'll find I'm patient and will wait you out.

She laughed a little and he would start seeing just how determined she could be when she wanted to be. And if he didn't see it already she almost always got her way on things.
 
"I know my love and I thank you for that. I will do my best to do that for you."

He smiled at her and he stood up as he took her hand and took her to the couch again.

"Lay down."

He saw as she did and he smiled at her again.

"I want to be everything you want me to be."

He sat on the couch and laid his head next to her.
 
Faith laid down and smiled softly to him as she watched him closely. She leaned over and kissed his cheek a he laid his head next to her.

I know and you are everything I want and need. Just relax and enjoy what we're starting here.

She ran her fingers over his shoulder and closed her eyes trying to relax herself at the moment.
 
Sean sat against the couch on the floor as he sighed.

"Faith, I only care about you and you getting better. I will bend over backwards for you my love."

He looked to her as she was relaxing and he smiled at her. She was a jewel, something everyone wanted, but Sean claimed it as his own. He was happy she wanted to be with him.

"I am so lucky to have a woman like you Faith. What do you want to do now?"
 
Faith smiled and rested her head on his shoulder as she relaxed even kissing his neck and cheek before she moved her head back to the pillow.

I know you will and I'm just as lucky to have you in my life. How about we curl up on the couch and see what is on the TV. But then again the TV my end up watching me.

She laughed and yawned a little bit closing her eyes gently.
 
Sean looked at her as he heard her yawn. He stood up and made sure she was comfy, this couch was a very comfortable one and he made sure her pillows were in place and she looked at ease. He looked to his watch and smiled. He laid down on the floor and sighed.

"What now...?"

He closed his eyes and soon fell asleep too.
 
She started to talk but fell asleep before she did. Her dreams went to the times before her spirit went back into her body when she was just getting to know him. It was several hours later when she woke up and had a smile on her lips when she did. Knowing where he was when she fell asleep made her look over the edge to see if he was still there. If he was she would lean down with her hand and start rubbing his back and watch him sleep.
 
Sean moaned in his sleep as she rubbed his back. He spoke in his sleep.

"Faith... you feel so good..."

He moaned into the pillow as her hand felt good on his body. She could feel his body relax itself and start to loosen up at her touch.
 
Back
Top