just wicked
Purely Wicked
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2005
- Posts
- 7,228
Good morning...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good morning...
mark197205 said:LOL, kids eh?
I shall be around, looking with eager eyes for them![]()
just wicked said:Good morning...
mc253 said:To the other key part of the dynamic duo![]()
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!! What am I saying, you always do!
kylasdream said:I don't think you need to see anymore.....![]()
![]()
![]()
mark197205 said:you dont want me hanging around no more?? Wahhhhhhh!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
kylasdream said:Oh I didn't say that...I just said you could look at the pic's.....lmao
robotom said:Good morning from your favorite on again off again lurker!
![]()
treebeardgarden said:Morning Kyla hun
Love the new pics
Hope your having a great day
See yah later
mark197205 said:*sniff sniff*
kylasdream said:Oh hunni ....you can peek.....![]()
mark197205 said:WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
*does extra happy dance*
kylasdream said:Oh hunni ....you can peek.....![]()
robotom said:I like peeking
Oh dear, i should so wait for the coffee to kick in before i do this.........
kylasdream said:If you like them you can look....![]()
I still wanna see the happy dance....

kylasdream said:oh but its so much better with out the coffee...hehehhehe
mark197205 said:Given the chance you will see my happy dance...![]()
I can't wait
robotom said:Well, i do suppose that without the caffeine I tend to be a little more off the cuff, random, honest, blunt, erotic, sensual, teasing, playful, experimental......where was I going with this?????
kylasdream said:hehehehheI can't wait

mark197205 said:Of course, I expect to see your in return.....![]()
kylasdream said:on and on and on and on.......lmao