A lil Daring!

Love the new pics, Sweetie. :p
Ty for your help earlier.
Your a Sweetheart.

See I really... really liked them. Double post. hehehe

:kiss: :kiss:
​
 
kylasdream said:
just thought I would leave these.... :rolleyes:​
Good evening babes. I do hope you are doing well. :kiss: The pics are great as always. ;)​
 
I missed you lots. Sorry it took me so long to catch up. I'll see you soon. :kiss:​
 
JupiterRising said:
Love the new pics, Sweetie. :p
Ty for your help earlier.
Your a Sweetheart.

See I really... really liked them. Double post. hehehe

:kiss: :kiss:
​
double post lmao.....double kisses :kiss: :kiss:​
 
kenstrus2 said:
Good evening babes. I do hope you are doing well. :kiss: The pics are great as always. ;)​
hmmm....glad to see you made it on..... :D
I know I kept you busy :rolleyes:​
 
kenstrus2 said:
I missed you lots. Sorry it took me so long to catch up. I'll see you soon. :kiss:​
Good Morning Babes.... :kiss: :kiss:
I hope today isn't as rough as you thought it would be.... ;)
I will miss you.....see you tonight
:kiss: :kiss:​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Morning Mark :kiss: :kiss:
Hope you had a good night ...​


Good morning again, my night was good, had some us time with no Lit or anything else keeping us apart, still missed it now and again though, hope your night was ok too. :kiss:
 
mark197205 said:
Good morning again, my night was good, had some us time with no Lit or anything else keeping us apart, still missed it now and again though, hope your night was ok too. :kiss:
Oh yes my night was wonderful...we took those pic's I was waiting for.
you know the one in the outfit...lmao..I was even brave and went out on the deck..lmao :D​
 
kylasdream said:
Oh yes my night was wonderful...we took those pic's I was waiting for.
you know the one in the outfit...lmao..I was even brave and went out on the deck..lmao :D​



Sounds like you had a lot of fun, not to mention pushed your own boundaries a bit too :p

Cant wait to see a few of those images.. :nana:
 
mark197205 said:
Sounds like you had a lot of fun, not to mention pushed your own boundaries a bit too :p

Cant wait to see a few of those images.. :nana:
I might post some later....... :p
but right now I have to get her ready for school..... :rolleyes:
and shes being a brat about it....lmao what else is new :D​
 
kylasdream said:
I might post some later....... :p
but right now I have to get her ready for school..... :rolleyes:
and shes being a brat about it....lmao what else is new :D​


LOL, kids eh?

I shall be around, looking with eager eyes for them :p
 
Back
Top