A lil Daring!

JupiterRising said:

Morning Sweetie!
Hope you rested well last night.
Now you don't let up girl... with [highlight] HOT[/highlight] pics.
:eek:
You're causing calluses here.
Oops!!
:rolleyes:
Shouldn't have told you that.
:eek:

:kiss: :kiss:

​

Good Morning {{{{{J}}}}}
Hmmm sleep what is that :rolleyes:
I am answering your post with out any coffee:eek:
Oh well I don't have to post anymore if its a problem
lmao
I hope you got enough sleep and your feeling better :kiss:
:kiss: :kiss:
​
 
Good morning sunshine! Ahhhh....to be in the great outdoors.....but first, Coffee!!!!!
 
kylasdream said:
Good Morning Hunni :kiss:
I am glad to see you :p​


and, as always, looking back over a couple of threads that I hold near and dear, I am glad to see you (and your works). :nana:
 
robotom said:
and, as always, looking back over a couple of threads that I hold near and dear, I am glad to see you (and your works). :nana:
so are you all caught up yet?​
 
Goodness, I think so. :D There has been a lot of ground, and leaves, and rocks to cover between here and there! Fast scan completed, slow read commencing. And why do I read this before I go to work??? SPROING!
 
robotom said:
Goodness, I think so. :D There has been a lot of ground, and leaves, and rocks to cover between here and there! Fast scan completed, slow read commencing. And why do I read this before I go to work??? SPROING!
Hmmm cause its the only time you have.....lol
but I have to admit Jw's thread is better for the reading part :rolleyes:​
 
kylasdream said:
Hmmm cause its the only time you have.....lol
but I have to admit Jw's thread is better for the reading part :rolleyes:​

There is a certain temperature there, I suppose, 'tho I think she is too much for me to handle :devil: :D :devil:

But I did miss one while going back for further review......:) I no longer want to be your bed comforter, I want to be your sofa!

(application pending delivery). LOL
 
robotom said:
There is a certain temperature there, I suppose, 'tho I think she is too much for me to handle :devil: :D :devil:

But I did miss one while going back for further review......:) I no longer want to be your bed comforter, I want to be your sofa!

(application pending delivery). LOL
lol....I am expanding...hmmm thinking the kitchen next lmao :p​
 
kylasdream said:
lol....I am expanding...hmmm thinking the kitchen next lmao :p​

Oh dear, its only a short step from there to the secret, insulated, toy dungeon......oh wait, thats at JW's house, never mind...... :D
 
just wicked said:
What are you up to,today?​
Not too much...have a few thing to take care of but
then we are just gonna relax :D
what are you up to today?
​
 
kylasdream said:
Not too much...have a few thing to take care of but
then we are just gonna relax :D
what are you up to today?
​
Not to much the ex-in-laws are comeing up... :rolleyes:​
 
Back
Top